To turn email notifications ON or OFF go to [Username] > User Control Panel > Board preferences > Edit notification options

Are You Fond of Writing???

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderators: Vega, Krisi, EC

Post Reply
lixismile
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:32 am

Are You Fond of Writing???

Post by lixismile » Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:02 am

Yes I am!!! Are you fond of writing as well? Don't you know that writing can enhance your ability and it can make you think quickly? You can use this talent in school or everywhere...When you know how to write nice stories or poems or essays, you are very creative an intelligent as well!!!So, make use of your knowledge and go on writing!!! :wink: :) :) :wink: :wink: :wink: :arrow:

User avatar
Arale
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 379
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 7:05 am
Status: English Learner

Post by Arale » Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:11 pm

lixismile wrote:Yes I am!!! Are you fond of writing as well? Don't you know that writing can enhance your ability and it can make you think quickly? You can use this talent in school or everywhere...When you know how to write nice stories or poems or essays, you are very creative an intelligent as well!!!So, make use of your knowledge and go on writing!!! :wink: :) :) :wink: :wink: :wink: :arrow:
Writing is one of the most difficult skills. How to write well? First, you have to read well. This step is like collecting and gathering knowledge-the background for you to write something. Second, you have to practice to write. Gradually, it will become your reflexion. Try to check your mistakes when writing. And don't forget to read your piece of writing again (if you have time :roll: ) Third, you can be a...writer. :mrgreen: I just kid because it's really not easy as what I know. :roll:

_Arale_
Nothing lasts forever...

User avatar
Unknownsu
Platinum Member
Posts: 721
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:10 am
Status: Other

Post by Unknownsu » Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:59 am

I think the most important aspect of writing is whether you feel you have done a good job. Never be afraid to borrow other people's writing skills. That is definition of inspiration.

Pinay
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:55 am

Post by Pinay » Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:47 am

Unknownsu wrote:I think the most important aspect of writing is whether you feel you have done a good job. Never be afraid to borrow other people's writing skills. That is definition of inspiration.
What do you mean by 'borrow other people's writing skills' exactly? I hope it's not 'plagiarism'...
The eternal student. There is much to learn, discover and talk about.

User avatar
illusion
Gold Member
Posts: 483
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:59 pm
Status: English Learner

Post by illusion » Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:10 pm

I'm fond of reading but not writing...

northernwolf
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:11 pm

Post by northernwolf » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:08 pm

Unknownsu wrote:I think the most important aspect of writing is whether you feel you have done a good job. Never be afraid to borrow other people's writing skills. That is definition of inspiration.
I wanna know mean that the small picture below your name??
hehe~~

northernwolf
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:11 pm

Post by northernwolf » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:14 pm

Arale wrote:
lixismile wrote:Yes I am!!! Are you fond of writing as well? Don't you know that writing can enhance your ability and it can make you think quickly? You can use this talent in school or everywhere...When you know how to write nice stories or poems or essays, you are very creative an intelligent as well!!!So, make use of your knowledge and go on writing!!! :wink: :) :) :wink: :wink: :wink: :arrow:
Writing is one of the most difficult skills. How to write well? First, you have to read well. This step is like collecting and gathering knowledge-the background for you to write something. Second, you have to practice to write. Gradually, it will become your reflexion. Try to check your mistakes when writing. And don't forget to read your piece of writing again (if you have time :roll: ) Third, you can be a...writer. :mrgreen: I just kid because it's really not easy as what I know. :roll:

_Arale_
strong agree your idea ,writing is very very difficult,especially if writing in second language ,more diffcult~~~~~~~~``

Post Reply