Are You Fond of Writing???

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

lixismile

Are You Fond of Writing???

Post by lixismile »

Yes I am!!! Are you fond of writing as well? Don't you know that writing can enhance your ability and it can make you think quickly? You can use this talent in school or everywhere...When you know how to write nice stories or poems or essays, you are very creative an intelligent as well!!!So, make use of your knowledge and go on writing!!! :wink: :) :) :wink: :wink: :wink: :arrow:
Arale
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Arale »

lixismile wrote:Yes I am!!! Are you fond of writing as well? Don't you know that writing can enhance your ability and it can make you think quickly? You can use this talent in school or everywhere...When you know how to write nice stories or poems or essays, you are very creative an intelligent as well!!!So, make use of your knowledge and go on writing!!! :wink: :) :) :wink: :wink: :wink: :arrow:
Writing is one of the most difficult skills. How to write well? First, you have to read well. This step is like collecting and gathering knowledge-the background for you to write something. Second, you have to practice to write. Gradually, it will become your reflexion. Try to check your mistakes when writing. And don't forget to read your piece of writing again (if you have time :roll: ) Third, you can be a...writer. :mrgreen: I just kid because it's really not easy as what I know. :roll:

_Arale_
Nothing lasts forever...
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

I think the most important aspect of writing is whether you feel you have done a good job. Never be afraid to borrow other people's writing skills. That is definition of inspiration.
Pinay

Post by Pinay »

Unknownsu wrote:I think the most important aspect of writing is whether you feel you have done a good job. Never be afraid to borrow other people's writing skills. That is definition of inspiration.
What do you mean by 'borrow other people's writing skills' exactly? I hope it's not 'plagiarism'...
The eternal student. There is much to learn, discover and talk about.
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

I'm fond of reading but not writing...
northernwolf

Post by northernwolf »

Unknownsu wrote:I think the most important aspect of writing is whether you feel you have done a good job. Never be afraid to borrow other people's writing skills. That is definition of inspiration.
I wanna know mean that the small picture below your name??
hehe~~
northernwolf

Post by northernwolf »

Arale wrote:
lixismile wrote:Yes I am!!! Are you fond of writing as well? Don't you know that writing can enhance your ability and it can make you think quickly? You can use this talent in school or everywhere...When you know how to write nice stories or poems or essays, you are very creative an intelligent as well!!!So, make use of your knowledge and go on writing!!! :wink: :) :) :wink: :wink: :wink: :arrow:
Writing is one of the most difficult skills. How to write well? First, you have to read well. This step is like collecting and gathering knowledge-the background for you to write something. Second, you have to practice to write. Gradually, it will become your reflexion. Try to check your mistakes when writing. And don't forget to read your piece of writing again (if you have time :roll: ) Third, you can be a...writer. :mrgreen: I just kid because it's really not easy as what I know. :roll:

_Arale_
strong agree your idea ,writing is very very difficult,especially if writing in second language ,more diffcult~~~~~~~~``