All she wanted to be...

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

JuVy

All she wanted to be...

Post by JuVy »

how does it feel to be ignored by everybody? how does it feel living in your own sad little world? A daughter who seeks for love from her parents. Parents who does not care for their child. will it be too late to let her know? or too late to make her happy?

"But, maam"said the girl. "No more buts, Samantha" said the teacher angrily. when you enter their classroom, you would notice the bookshelves written with the same word as the others "SAMANTHA". Samantha is living in a different world, her world id full of griefs, suffering and pain. People in their school will call her names, she dont care after all shes used to it. Her parents cannot show their love and support for their child. they are a lot busy and also because of early marriage they dont know how to raise their own child.

after that fight with the teacher, it was their dismissal. same routine, she went out from the school gate and waited for her mom to picked her up. she was crossing the street and all the things flashes in her mind. she fell down on her knees, sobbing in the middle of the busy road. she was been hit by a car, streams of blood was flowing. samantha was rushed in the nearest hospital.

TO BE CONTINUED.......
Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Ms.A.Z »

What happend to Sam! :shock:
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: All she wanted to be...

Post by Krisi »

JuVy wrote:how does it feel to be ignored by everybody? how does it feel living in your own sad little world? A daughter who seeks for love from her parents. Parents who does not care for their child. will it be too late to let her know? or too late to make her happy?

"But, maam"said the girl. "No more buts, Samantha" said the teacher angrily. when you enter their classroom, you would notice the bookshelves written with the same word as the others "SAMANTHA". Samantha is living in a different world, her world id full of griefs, suffering and pain. People in their school will call her names, she dont care after all shes used to it. Her parents cannot show their love and support for their child. they are a lot busy and also because of early marriage they dont know how to raise their own child.

after that fight with the teacher, it was their dismissal. same routine, she went out from the school gate and waited for her mom to picked her up. she was crossing the street and all the things flashes in her mind. she fell down on her knees, sobbing in the middle of the busy road. she was been hit by a car, streams of blood was flowing. samantha was rushed in the nearest hospital.

TO BE CONTINUED.......
HiJuvy!

Do you always write stories? What's your inspiration? :-D
I noticed the negativity of this story... and it was focused on creating an underdog... I wonder why? And also I noticed you are just giving here bits and pieces of what's happening in her life... but there is the mother who picked her up from school but you twisted the story to another... I guess that child is just expecting a lot .... I guess she just wanted more than what her family could afford to give her... or maybe she could be stubborn and do not accept advices from someone older than her... :-)
Enrish

Re:

Post by Enrish »

Ms.A.Z wrote:What happend to Sam! :shock:
She went to the hospital.
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: All she wanted to be...

Post by Krisi »

:?: