A refrigerator

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

vicky,huang

A refrigerator

Post by vicky,huang »

An old woman moved into a traditional house. She was extremely thrifty; therefore, she was perceptive about all expenditure.

In this new house, the old woman felt strange for the electric meter. The old woman believed that she used very little electricity, but the electrical bill was always too high. One day, the woman decided to move into her son’s home for a week, and turned off all power sources in her house. She wanted to inspect the electric meter’s change.

After a week, the woman returned home and discovered the electric meter still had potential increase. She suspected that someone stole the electricity. Woman began to inspect all circuit, then she found a strange electric wire under the floor. The old woman employed workers to dig the ground. When they dug a meter depth, they found a refrigerator. After the workers opened it, everyone was trembling with fright. There is a female corpse who had a light purple mark on her neck. The corpse’s eyes were open, and the eyeballs faced the upper left side. After this thing, the old woman moved away from the house immediately.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Omg, who killed her and preserved her body there? :shock: :shock:
vicky,huang

Re: A refrigerator

Post by vicky,huang »

I think I haven't think about the killer yet.
Do you have a good idea?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: A refrigerator

Post by MissLT »

vicky,huang wrote:I think I haven't think about the killer yet.
Do you have a good idea?
Her husband, the original domestic violent starter.
Sunnyshih

Post by Sunnyshih »

I think the story is really scared me.
:shock: