forgive, COFFIN.

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

anntseng

forgive, COFFIN.

Post by anntseng »

forgive, COFFIN.

It seems a love family, until Mom Mei's death.
She died on March 23rd, 1988, because of the heart disease.
There are four people in this family, mom-Mei, dad-Chih, brother-Sam, and sister-Linda. Two of the children have already got married and have their own kids.
In Chinese culture, if parents died, the kids would gather together every night for one week with coffin.
Once again, Sam and Linda discussed the heritage.
“Why you only think of heritage? Why your husband and kids never come to be with Mom, even she is already in the coffin!” Brother Sam cried. “How did mom treat you? She was so severe that we never had a happy childhood!”

Suddenly there was some strange voice from the coffin.
“How dare you! The only thing you care is heritage!” It was mom’s voice from the coffin.
“I hate you Mom! You never thought of our feeling, I can’t feel your love at all.” Lydia cried hysterically. “I always tried to love you, but it is really hard. You always frustrated me, and never encourage me.” said Sam sadly.
Abruptly it rained soundly and heavily. “What’s wrong? Oh my God!” Linda hid herself under the table.

The angel with white coat showed up immediately. “Don’t be afraid! I came to take your mom’s spirit, I’ll take her to the evil. She did love you two but she used the wrong way. You and your families will forgive her after this night.” “SLEEP.” Sam and Linda fall sleep unconsciously.
Sandrine

Post by Sandrine »

Why their mother was taken to the hell? How do the children forgive their mother? What will they happen after sleeping?
anntseng

Post by anntseng »

Thank you Sandrine for replying me :roll: How about replying my "pen-pal" :lol:

Why their mother was taken to the hell?
Because she did the wrong way to love her kids, and it hurt them.

How do the children forgive their mother?
↓The angel brought forgiveness↓

The angel with white coat showed up immediately. “Don’t be afraid! I came to take your mom’s spirit, I’ll take her to the evil. She did love you two but she used the wrong way. You and your families will forgive her after this night.”

What will they happen after sleeping?
↓They'll for gieve her mom.↓

"You and your families will forgive her after this night.” “SLEEP.” Sam and Linda fall sleep unconsciously.