The Girl Monica

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

ginapig

The Girl Monica

Post by ginapig »

In my dream, there was a girl named Monica. Her mainly purpose of having the private teacher job was to find her missing sister, Ann. She disappeared in Lin’s house on the day of she and David’s wedding two years ago. Opposite to Monica’s first thought, she generally felt that David was a kind person and missed Ann so much. Nevertheless, Monica felt that she herself was always peeped at by an unknowing thing. Sometimes Monica could even fell Ann was right in this house. As time passed, Monica fell in love with David. At the night before there wedding day, Mary, David’s cousin, wanted to show Monica something and took her to a secret basement. Therefore, Monica walked into a dark room. What she saw was really giving her a big fright. She saw bones with Ann’s ring and clothes. Mary laughed crazily, and said that “Steal David from me, deserve it.” The door was locked and Monica starved to death in my dream.
Sandrine

Post by Sandrine »

Wow! Why do you have this kind of dream?

According to Freud's explanation, the dream is about suffering from hunger, it indicates that this person is subjecting himself to a rather strict diet. Are you on diet?