Dear’s betrayal with ten

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

Machiavelli

Dear’s betrayal with ten

Post by Machiavelli »

Dear’s betrayal with ten

I was ten years old when I knew her while she was fourteen. In my opinion, I used to think that she had a great character . She affected so much on my character. In the past, I was never encouraged to do bad things but now I feel sorry for myself since my behaviour has changed. Later, I trusted her to keep all of my secrets believing that she was my best friend. Unfortunately, she was not! I told her once about something that she already knew without telling me. She loudly cried out what I told her to her family. At that time I was so angry that I wanted to kill her! A few moments later, I furiously shouted at her "You don't know anything about yourself". I Added "Listen, you are rude, silly, crazy and stupid, ok?". She interrupted me "That's you". I said "Shut up, close your mouth. Vilest!". She replied "Let me tell you about yourself. You are a cocky, spoiled, waster and foolish person...ok?" I laughed very loudly and said "That's not your business". It is my father's money that I was enjoying freely..! "...You know what she said...!? " She audaciously said that she would tell my mother all my secrets! Jeeringly, I told her "You can even tell my father if you want !". She hanged up on me. I carried on laughing thinking that she wouldn't tell my mother. You know what...In fact, I am a coward, I was really afraid but I didn't want her to see me in a moment of fear! After two days maybe, mummy came to me and asked "Why did you do that?" "Did what?" I replied as if I knew nothing! She said " Telling your friend disrespectful things...?" I replied "Mum, I didn't know that she was a disloyal person until now!". Mum said "Although I might let you get away with it this time, next time you will have to be careful because you never know what could happen!". "Daughter, take care of yourself and be careful when dealing with others" she added. I said while I was laughing "Don’t worry; your daughter is a wolf!". When mummy was about to leave she stopped and said with a soft smile upon her face "Just a word of advice my daughter, never tell your secret to anybody no matter how close they are to your heart".

The End

I'm a girl from Saudi Arabia
Please, correct my mistakes ???
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

never tell your secret to anybody no matter how close they are to your heart.

But what if you'll die someday and your secrets remain untold ? I think, better to write them down on a paper and store. :)
Machiavelli

Post by Machiavelli »

ok

save them
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Wow!! :wink:
maksoora

Post by maksoora »

really nice story