Ups and Downs

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

ahmedxzxz

Ups and Downs

Post by ahmedxzxz »

What life is? Is what we need to know and learn.There are ups and downs in our life.Everyone can confess that life is like a wave ,takes us up and down.It is ultimately uniqe that a human being can pass these ups and downs but who can learn from these ups and downs.Successful people only can tell the truth about the ups and the downs in their life.If we consider life like the sea,we should learn how to swim and not to drown.Who learns from his mistakes and who goes on his mistakes without feeling anything?It is crucial that everyone should ask himself the known questions such as:What did I do to be mistaken?How could I get away from doing a mistake that may lead me down?Do you ask yourself?
I think everyone should do.
engineer

Post by engineer »

Hi

There is a famous song in our society said that " the life is beautiful but we should understand it".

We always face problems at schools, at work, etc even at supermarket. These problems should add for us and we should use them as a tool to build confidence in ourselves. Also, facing problems helps us to be patient and think deeply before any decision.

Thanks
ahmedxzxz

Post by ahmedxzxz »

Hi Engineer
:lol: It is nice to meet you. :lol:
Thanks for your participation and I agree with you.