the world's premier FREE website for learners + teachers of English

Flowers

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderators: Vega, Krisi, EC

User avatar
Sunnypk
Platinum Member
Posts: 503
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:55 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Pakistan
Contact:

Flowers

Postby Sunnypk » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:22 am

FLOWERS

Flower is my friend.
Because when I feel myself sad.
I open my books.
Where you fragrance my feeling.
You are an only one.
Who knows about my sorrows?
You are a true friend.
Because you participate always in my joys and sorrows.
You are lovely dear.
A feeling of a good friend always comes in my heart.
When I remember you in my dear's hand.
When she looks you in love.
There is a expressions for me.
That's why I love you most.
Because you are my dears love.
Last edited by Sunnypk on Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
As you so, so shall you reap

User avatar
shakespear
Platinum Member
Posts: 902
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:02 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: IRAQ
Contact:

Re: Flowers

Postby shakespear » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:55 am

Your poem "Flowers" is good but you have some mistakes .
You say"a only one" ....... You have to say " an only one "
You say"who know " ....... You have to say " who knows"
You say"always come" ....... You have to say " always comes "
You say"a expression" ....... You have to say " an expression "
my friend you have good idea and expression so don`t stop and go on , good luck.
our life is like a night mare

User avatar
Sunnypk
Platinum Member
Posts: 503
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:55 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Pakistan
Contact:

Re: Flowers

Postby Sunnypk » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:08 pm

thanks shakespear I don't know how can these common mistakes be done by me. I really had not checked it out again for my satisfactory

I have edited my mistakes:)
As you so, so shall you reap

sweets
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1202
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:35 pm
Status: Other
Location: some where behind the sea
Contact:

Re: Flowers

Postby sweets » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:05 pm

so nice to adress a peom for flowers :)
دخلت حياتي كنسمة وخرجت منها كإعصار

User avatar
Sunnypk
Platinum Member
Posts: 503
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:55 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Pakistan
Contact:

Re: Flowers

Postby Sunnypk » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:01 pm

sweets wrote:so nice to adress a peom for flowers :)



thanks "sweets" It's my just first attempt which I have shared with you
thanks for that humble reply:)
As you so, so shall you reap

User avatar
Snowy*
Silver Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:18 am

Re: Flowers

Postby Snowy* » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:03 am

Nice poem..
What a lucky friend you have !!!

nancywu
Silver Member
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:22 am
Status: Other

Re: Flowers

Postby nancywu » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:09 am

nice done, i can also feel that kind of affection.

User avatar
Sunnypk
Platinum Member
Posts: 503
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:55 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Pakistan
Contact:

Re: Flowers

Postby Sunnypk » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:10 am

Snowy* wrote:Nice poem..
What a lucky friend you have !!!


Thanks dear snowy* for liking it

Some lines are arising in my mind so want to share with you

"New friends may be a poem, but old friends are alphabet because you will need them to read poem"
As you so, so shall you reap

User avatar
Snowy*
Silver Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:18 am

Re: Flowers

Postby Snowy* » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:35 pm

Sunnypk wrote:
Snowy* wrote:Nice poem..
What a lucky friend you have !!!


Thanks dear snowy* for liking it

Some lines are arising in my mind so want to share with you

"New friends may be a poem, but old friends are alphabet because you will need them to read poem"








THANKS :oops: :oops:

User avatar
Sunnypk
Platinum Member
Posts: 503
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:55 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Pakistan
Contact:

Re: Flowers

Postby Sunnypk » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:08 pm

Snowy* wrote:
Sunnypk wrote:
Snowy* wrote:Nice poem..
What a lucky friend you have !!!


Thanks dear snowy* for liking it

Some lines are arising in my mind so want to share with you

"New friends may be a poem, but old friends are alphabet because you will need them to read poem"


THANKS :oops: :oops:


but untill I am looking forward to lucky friends here. I think some of the members don't have trust at me yet? :(
As you so, so shall you reap

User avatar
Snowy*
Silver Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:18 am

Re: Flowers

Postby Snowy* » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:07 am

but untill I am looking forward to lucky friends here. I think some of the members don't have trust at me yet?


8) 8) 8)

Really!!!
You must think of an excuse for them maybe they have a good resone for not trusting you or may be they don't like making friends by internet :wink: :wink: :wink: .

User avatar
Sunnypk
Platinum Member
Posts: 503
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:55 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Pakistan
Contact:

Re: Flowers

Postby Sunnypk » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:20 am

Snowy* wrote:
but untill I am looking forward to lucky friends here. I think some of the members don't have trust at me yet?


8) 8) 8)

Really!!!
You must think of an excuse for them maybe they have a good reason for not trusting you or may be they don't like making friends by internet :wink: :wink: :wink: .



Thanks for your openion/idea.
As you so, so shall you reap

User avatar
Krisi
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 4107
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:48 am
Status: English Learner

Re: Flowers

Postby Krisi » Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:30 am

Sunnypk wrote:FLOWERS

Flower is my friend.
Because when I feel myself sad.
I open my books.
Where you fragrance my feeling.
You are an only one.
Who knows about my sorrows?
You are a true friend.
Because you participate always in my joys and sorrows.
You are lovely dear.
A feeling of a good friend always comes in my heart.
When I remember you in my dear's hand.
When she looks you in love.
There is a expressions for me.
That's why I love you most.
Because you are my dears love.


This is really sweet...
Someone in the dark


esl member since 2007


Return to “Creative Writing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests