PIETY

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

PIETY

Post by denvinbo »

Divorced

_Sitting in the dark room, when no one around, I cried...
_Finally, all the children went to bed. Cindy was not in the family, beside the father's duty, I had to bring mother's responsibility. I washed for my two small children, chimed in when they yelled, ran around, laughed and threw toys everywhere. Then, tired of naughty tricks, they rolled on the bed and asked me to scratch for each of them in 5 minutes. Finished, I got the guitar, started to sing the carols as usual and ended with "The small nice horses" - the song my children liked best. I sang and sang, with smaller volume and slower rhythm until both of them were in deep of sleeping...
_After divorced, I got the duty to bring up those two. I said to myself that I would try to get them the normal life as former, when they were still in their mom's arms. I was always happy when I saw them. I usually noticed their activities. All the things had been always done in every nights were still kept, except that Cindy's absence. Many nights passed like that....
_I sang very slowly, monotonously, tried not to sing loudly at the last lyrics. Then I walked gingerly out of the room, shut the door lightly and went downstairs....
_I set quietly in the room, and noticed that it was a long time when I had a time for myself like this. Back to home after working, I had to cook, and served. Then, I washed the dishes and answered all my children's questions, those quests only wanted me to pay more attention to them. I helped the neighbor's child was in grade 2nd to do her math exercises, helped my children to draw and join the pictures. Then washed, scratched, told stories, sang for them and this was the time for myself. Hum...m...m....I could relax and found the interest in the peace....
_And I'm tired, brought the heavily responsibility, worried about the bills at the last day of month, the most quests for my family life still kept me in its arms..........

This is the part 1.....have a nice looking... :wink:
Last edited by denvinbo on Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: PIETY

Post by sweets »

iam waiting for the rest put some gothic elements in the story plz.............................................................................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
دخلت حياتي كنسمة وخرجت منها كإعصار
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

_Lonely. I felt that I was pushed in deep of loneliness. Everything came and went. The happiness marriage life never returned. I felt I was in despair of losing everything. I couldn't control myself, I hugged my face and cried, silently.....
_At that time, there's an arm hugged my neck from behind, bowed down. My 5 years old daughter was standing there and raised her eyes, seeing me sympathized....
- I'm sorry, Kate! I don't know you're still awake!- I was embarrassed when she saw I was crying. I didn't understand why I said that. Someone usually apologized when they cried and I was not exception - I don't want to cry. I'm sorry. I feel a bit sad tonight!
- Nothing, dad. You can cry. Anyone can cry!
_I couldn't describe my happiness my daughter brought to me. A child - very innocent and impartial - gave me permission to cry. It was like wanted me to know that there's no need to be strong. Sometimes, I could be weak and expressed my real emotions....
_Kate set into my sole. She and I whispered together in a short time. Then, I brought her back to bed and returned to my room. Sadness disappeared, the peaceful feeling came back. Thanks child, my small daughter, your love for me was made me want to continue my life from hurt.....

Denvinbo! :wink:
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

denvinbo wrote:_Lonely. I felt that I was pushed in deep of loneliness. Everything came and went. The happiness marriage life never returned. I felt I was in despair of losing everything. I couldn't control myself, I hugged my face and cried, silently.....
_At that time, there's an arm hugged my neck from behind, bowed down. My 5 years old daughter was standing there and raised her eyes, seeing me sympathized....
- I'm sorry, Kate! I don't know you're still awake!- I was embarrassed when she saw I was crying. I didn't understand why I said that. Someone usually apologized when they cried and I was not exception - I don't want to cry. I'm sorry. I feel a bit sad tonight!
- Nothing, dad. You can cry. Anyone can cry!
_I couldn't describe my happiness my daughter brought to me. A child - very innocent and impartial - gave me permission to cry. It was like wanted me to know that there's no need to be strong. Sometimes, I could be weak and expressed my real emotions....
_Kate set into my sole. She and I whispered together in a short time. Then, I brought her back to bed and returned to my room. Sadness disappeared, the peaceful feeling came back. Thanks child, my small daughter, your love for me was made me want to continue my life from hurt.....

Good Denvinbo!
Requesting for one more please! :)
esl member since 2007
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

No problems, krisi..!!!! :wink:
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

denvinbo wrote:No problems, krisi..!!!! :wink:
So you're good at this! I'm waiting.
Gracias! :wink:
esl member since 2007
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweets »

WELL DONE denvinbo

cheeeeeeeeers :)
دخلت حياتي كنسمة وخرجت منها كإعصار
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

Mom and child

_Karen and I were invited to Michael's preschool education class - my son - with status as "Parents in day". We were very happy when he took us around and introduced us with his classmate. We cut, glued, sewed, and played in the sand hold with the children. That's so excited.....
- Stand into circle, kids! - Teacher called - Time for stories now!
_Didn't want to be separated, Karen and I also stood into the circle. After finished the story named "Great", teacher asked:
- What's the thing can made you feel Great?
- When I see the insect, I'm very Big!
- Ants! - Another child.
- Flies! - Another child...
_To got back the order, teacher started to call the children raised their hand. She indicated a girl and asked:
- What about you? What's the thing can made you important?
- My mom! - The girl answered.
- What did your mom do? - Teacher asked.
- So simple! - the girl said - When she hug me and say: I love you, Jessica!

Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

You're very creative Denvinbo! Great! :)
esl member since 2007
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

Krisi wrote:You're very creative Denvinbo! Great! :)
Thanks...I will try for more.... :wink:
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

denvinbo wrote:
Krisi wrote:You're very creative Denvinbo! Great! :)
Thanks...I will try for more.... :wink:
Yes, Please!
esl member since 2007
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

Last latter to Dad

_Dear my lovely dad!
_It is a year since we putted the congratulation cards on the kitchen table, hoped to hoped that you would wake up one morning to read it. But you were in deep of black night's darkness, volunteered, I guessed, to share your hurt to us because your gone in Father's Day....
_There's no card this year. Only our last letter to you, dad...
_Many times after your gone, I still "felt sick" rushing out to check my mail-box, hope that there would be something from you. Since I left home few years ago, your letters were the strong support for my unstable life. The funny letters, brought many news, contained the typing-machine's sound: the movies I should watch or not; the most Hot Bad Reputation in university; a trip around the world with grandma; Giay graduated the law university and was engaged to Debra on my birthday; Mitch venture way to Hollywood; birthdays, deathdays, and separations....
_Sometimes, few letters contained money; I didn't understand but you did.
_I kept all your letters for me, in order when I became old, I would flew dust on the box and open those letters as open a present box. Each letter's page is our family and world photos, took shape every years. Now, I can't believe that I open it sooner than I thought!.....

This is the part 1..... :mrgreen:
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

denvinbo wrote:Last latter to Dad

_Dear my lovely dad!
_It is a year since we putted the congratulation cards on the kitchen table, hoped to hoped that you would wake up one morning to read it. But you were in deep of black night's darkness, volunteered, I guessed, to share your hurt to us because your gone in Father's Day....
_There's no card this year. Only our last letter to you, dad...
_Many times after your gone, I still "felt sick" rushing out to check my mail-box, hope that there would be something from you. Since I left home few years ago, your letters were the strong support for my unstable life. The funny letters, brought many news, contained the typing-machine's sound: the movies I should watch or not; the most Hot Bad Reputation in university; a trip around the world with grandma; Giay graduated the law university and was engaged to Debra on my birthday; Mitch venture way to Hollywood; birthdays, deathdays, and separations....
_Sometimes, few letters contained money; I didn't understand but you did.
_I kept all your letters for me, in order when I became old, I would flew dust on the box and open those letters as open a present box. Each letter's page is our family and world photos, took shape every years. Now, I can't believe that I open it sooner than I thought!.....

This is the part 1..... :mrgreen:
Nice! This is very touching Denvinbo! Where's the continuation?
Where are you Denvinbo? :)
esl member since 2007
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

_A wonderful year always appeared in your letter. Your students were miserable in "fighting with the winning and greediness", preparing to have a term examination. Festival invitations were hand to hand and everyone in Family were coming to the town to help you have a new year. You wished Bary and I were lucky when we passed the village road to Minnestota.....

=.=.=.=

_You didn't consider about your cancer had just been examined 3 days before Christmas, until the dangerous stage. On top of the letter, you asked me how was my life in Siberia.....ah no....in Minnestota and guaranteed with me that you would be the best novelist in your generation. Of course, on bottom, you said through the tested treatment syllabus in Arizona that your doctor had decided... "I don't know what is it!", you wrote, "Let me check it out". You also repeated that your life would be continue and promised me you would live until 100 years old...

=.=.=.=

_I knew that you had cut short hair, had lunch with friends, fought with the income-tax and decided to cancel the trip to New York "because the weather there was not suitable". Before putted down the pen, you said about the prescription made you tired as flu and apologized for all the mistake of typing. I didn't notice. That was a boring trip, at last you recognized but you had gone. "Wearing warmly", you ended, "and give your prayers to me"....

=.=.=.=

_The chosen news about daily life were moved to the last paragraph. You stated, by told me you were very thankful because your life became better; you kept on believing and hoping. You were waiting for retirement. You joked that you were losing weight, described yourself as a "dry plum bark" and asserted that when Bary and I returned on the last day of month, you would gain weight. I sent 6 nutrition packs, "thin protein" for you to drink with coffee, your favorite drink, I began feeling powerless....

=.=.=.=

_Mom and dad wanted to come to Minnestota to visit us. You thanked me because understood that you felt more comfortable when you were in hotel. You began cleaning up your office to prepare to retire although that was a big plan you had made a schedule you would do it "during summer". But so, I felt that my trust was shaky. After 3 months, I was afraid that you couldn't kept your promise to live until 100 years old. I prayed you would be here to see the turning yellow leaves on September....
_And now, I put down your letter, in my mind, there's so much memories returning...Your overflow voice lulled me to sleep when I was a child, you woke up with me at 5 o'clock without complaint, you taught me French, took me passed the teenager and wrote the address for 200 guest to my wedding...How is my life without you, dad?.....

This is part 2...I will continue soon.... :wink:
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

denvinbo wrote:_A wonderful year always appeared in your letter. Your students were miserable in "fighting with the winning and greediness", preparing to have a term examination. Festival invitations were hand to hand and everyone in Family were coming to the town to help you have a new year. You wished Bary and I were lucky when we passed the village road to Minnestota.....

=.=.=.=

_You didn't consider about your cancer had just been examined 3 days before Christmas, until the dangerous stage. On top of the letter, you asked me how was my life in Siberia.....ah no....in Minnestota and guaranteed with me that you would be the best novelist in your generation. Of course, on bottom, you said through the tested treatment syllabus in Arizona that your doctor had decided... "I don't know what is it!", you wrote, "Let me check it out". You also repeated that your life would be continue and promised me you would live until 100 years old...

=.=.=.=

_I knew that you had cut short hair, had lunch with friends, fought with the income-tax and decided to cancel the trip to New York "because the weather there was not suitable". Before putted down the pen, you said about the prescription made you tired as flu and apologized for all the mistake of typing. I didn't notice. That was a boring trip, at last you recognized but you had gone. "Wearing warmly", you ended, "and give your prayers to me"....

=.=.=.=

_The chosen news about daily life were moved to the last paragraph. You stated, by told me you were very thankful because your life became better; you kept on believing and hoping. You were waiting for retirement. You joked that you were losing weight, described yourself as a "dry plum bark" and asserted that when Bary and I returned on the last day of month, you would gain weight. I sent 6 nutrition packs, "thin protein" for you to drink with coffee, your favorite drink, I began feeling powerless....

=.=.=.=

_Mom and dad wanted to come to Minnestota to visit us. You thanked me because understood that you felt more comfortable when you were in hotel. You began cleaning up your office to prepare to retire although that was a big plan you had made a schedule you would do it "during summer". But so, I felt that my trust was shaky. After 3 months, I was afraid that you couldn't kept your promise to live until 100 years old. I prayed you would be here to see the turning yellow leaves on September....
_And now, I put down your letter, in my mind, there's so much memories returning...Your overflow voice lulled me to sleep when I was a child, you woke up with me at 5 o'clock without complaint, you taught me French, took me passed the teenager and wrote the address for 200 guest to my wedding...How is my life without you, dad?.....

This is part 2...I will continue soon.... :wink:
Nice Denvinbo! Please make it soon... :)
esl member since 2007
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

Thanks, krisi.... :)
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

_Your thin and weak hands used to write my name and address on the envelope, use the glued paper to cover the mistakes. I opened the letter slowly, saw fixedly to the sticked lines and the mistakes that you - a right-grammar expert - tried to fix. "This typing-machine is too slow", you explained, "I think we should buy a computer"..
_In a whole valuable time, I felt a little excited: You would be fine; You would buy a computer. But your lovely sentences brought me the trust: "Live finely, happily and don't sing the sad carols", you wrote, "And when you think of me, you should smile"....
_The next week, I recognized that I would never have another letter. I held my telephone and heard your voice, that I should come home then...
_A year passed since your death on Father's Day, dad...

=.=.=.=

_At that time, I bet that I would never go to buy Father's Day cards without crying. But last week, I realized that I chose many cards - silly, limp, strict....many - And I didn't have any problems in buying a card. That's for Bary - your whole-heart son-in-law, became a father last 2 months...
_And the life continue. Birth, death, and birth, but when I was from a child to a mother, I realized that no one can replace your position - a humorous father, valiant and attractive - or the wonderful letters, sometimes it contain your hurt that covered and brought me up when I was young to 29 years old...
_Sleeping peacefully, dad, you should know that when I think about you in Father's Day and others, there's no sad carols, only smiles....
Your lovely daughter..
Gail !

Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

denvinbo wrote:_Your thin and weak hands used to write my name and address on the envelope, use the glued paper to cover the mistakes. I opened the letter slowly, saw fixedly to the sticked lines and the mistakes that you - a right-grammar expert - tried to fix. "This typing-machine is too slow", you explained, "I think we should buy a computer"..
_In a whole valuable time, I felt a little excited: You would be fine; You would buy a computer. But your lovely sentences brought me the trust: "Live finely, happily and don't sing the sad carols", you wrote, "And when you think of me, you should smile"....
_The next week, I recognized that I would never have another letter. I held my telephone and heard your voice, that I should come home then...
_A year passed since your death on Father's Day, dad...

=.=.=.=

_At that time, I bet that I would never go to buy Father's Day cards without crying. But last week, I realized that I chose many cards - silly, limp, strict....many - And I didn't have any problems in buying a card. That's for Bary - your whole-heart son-in-law, became a father last 2 months...
_And the life continue. Birth, death, and birth, but when I was from a child to a mother, I realized that no one can replace your position - a humorous father, valiant and attractive - or the wonderful letters, sometimes it contain your hurt that covered and brought me up when I was young to 29 years old...
_Sleeping peacefully, dad, you should know that when I think about you in Father's Day and others, there's no sad carols, only smiles....
Your lovely daughter..
Gail !

Devinbo how did you do this? This is really very touching. Yes to think of humane's life's cycle is really heart breaking.
You're really excellent in writing a story. I wish I could be as talented as you Denvinbo! :)
Thank very very much!!!
esl member since 2007
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

Thanks for your commands..... :)
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

denvinbo wrote:Thanks for your commands..... :)
It's really interesting... I'm really wondering, how you could create those situations Denvinbo. Nice! :wink:
esl member since 2007
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

Do you want to have another?
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

denvinbo wrote:Do you want to have another?
Yes, please!

(Denvinbo, why do you look groggy on your avatar?) :P :)
esl member since 2007
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

I'm too busy, darling!

_Darla - my daughter - indicated a small bird flying in the sky, said:
- Mom, look at that!
_I was concentrating on driving, thinking about my day jobs, I said "Yes" as usual:
- Uhm!
_She disappointed....
_I asked her, but I didn't understand anything at all:
- What, darling?
- Nothing, mom...
_My 7 years old daughter answered. A whole valuable time passed. Near home, I drove slowly for the two to find the white deer if it got out of the grass grove in the evening! But there's nothing. I said:
- I guess it too busy, It will get out tonight!

=.=.=.=

_Had dinner, took a bath, answered and called....I was very busy until Darla went to bed...
- Come on, Darla, it's time to sleep!
_She ran hastily upstairs. Tired of long busy day, I kissed her cheek and covered her body with the blanket. She suddenly said:
- Mom, I forgot to give you this!
_I were impatient, I said:
- Tomorrow, Darla!
_She shook her head:
- Tomorrow, you will be busy again!
_I tried to argue:
- I will spend time for you!
_Sometimes, although I tried, time still stuffed through between my 2 fingers space as sand. I seemed to be never had enough time for husband, child...and even myself....
_She didn't stop, in angry, she shrank her flecked nose and shook her chesnut hair:
- No, you will have no time! Like as today, when I told you see the bird, you paid no attention to what I said.

To be continued....... :wink:
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

denvinbo wrote:I'm too busy, darling!

_Darla - my daughter - indicated a small bird flying in the sky, said:
- Mom, look at that!
_I was concentrating on driving, thinking about my day jobs, I said "Yes" as usual:
- Uhm!
_She disappointed....
_I asked her, but I didn't understand anything at all:
- What, darling?
- Nothing, mom...
_My 7 years old daughter answered. A whole valuable time passed. Near home, I drove slowly for the two to find the white deer if it got out of the grass grove in the evening! But there's nothing. I said:
- I guess it too busy, It will get out tonight!

=.=.=.=

_Had dinner, took a bath, answered and called....I was very busy until Darla went to bed...
- Come on, Darla, it's time to sleep!
_She ran hastily upstairs. Tired of long busy day, I kissed her cheek and covered her body with the blanket. She suddenly said:
- Mom, I forgot to give you this!
_I were impatient, I said:
- Tomorrow, Darla!
_She shook her head:
- Tomorrow, you will be busy again!
_I tried to argue:
- I will spend time for you!
_Sometimes, although I tried, time still stuffed through between my 2 fingers space as sand. I seemed to be never had enough time for husband, child...and even myself....
_She didn't stop, in angry, she shrank her flecked nose and shook her chesnut hair:
- No, you will have no time! Like as today, when I told you see the bird, you paid no attention to what I said.

To be continued....... :wink:
Thanks.

Denvinbo, you have changed your avatar... :)
esl member since 2007
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

_I was too tired to think the answer. But she said correctly my "black-heart", so that I hoped she sleep well. But after then, I was not out of harassing: "There's no longer my daughter and I live together before she get marriage and leave me to have her own family". I was thinking of her gray eyes....
_My husband asked:
- Why are you sad?
_I told him everything. He said:
- Darla can be still awake. Why don't you go and check?
_His voice was full of power of right-behavior parents. I listened to him, went upstairs, sad and worry mixed... I opened the door silently, light from the window covered her small body. In her hands, there was a crushed paper. I opened her hands slowly and look what made the disagreement between Darla and me.....
_I cried... She teared to pieces the paper drawn a big heart and her poem named: "Why do I love my mom?"
_I joined those pieces carefully, I read her poem for me:
Why do I love my mom
Although she is busy and do hard works....
She always spend time to play with me...
I love her because
I'm the biggest part
Of her busy day!
_Her sentences like as an arrow attacked my heart. 10 minutes later, I brought a food tray to Darla's room. On the tray, there was 2 cups of hot chocolate with cream, 2 cheese-cookies, peanut and marmalade. I touched her cheek lightly, my heart want to break because...I love Darla....
_Her bent eyelash moved... She woke up and saw the tray. She asked, surprised because woke up at midnight:
- What for, mom?
- For you, because you are the biggest part of my busy day!
_She smiled and drank chocolate in asleep. Then she continued sleeping without understood my real-heart sentences...

Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

denvinbo wrote:_I was too tired to think the answer. But she said correctly my "black-heart", so that I hoped she sleep well. But after then, I was not out of harassing: "There's no longer my daughter and I live together before she get marriage and leave me to have her own family". I was thinking of her gray eyes....
_My husband asked:
- Why are you sad?
_I told him everything. He said:
- Darla can be still awake. Why don't you go and check?
_His voice was full of power of right-behavior parents. I listened to him, went upstairs, sad and worry mixed... I opened the door silently, light from the window covered her small body. In her hands, there was a crushed paper. I opened her hands slowly and look what made the disagreement between Darla and me.....
_I cried... She teared to pieces the paper drawn a big heart and her poem named: "Why do I love my mom?"
_I joined those pieces carefully, I read her poem for me:
Why do I love my mom
Although she is busy and do hard works....
She always spend time to play with me...
I love her because
I'm the biggest part
Of her busy day!
_Her sentences like as an arrow attacked my heart. 10 minutes later, I brought a food tray to Darla's room. On the tray, there was 2 cups of hot chocolate with cream, 2 cheese-cookies, peanut and marmalade. I touched her cheek lightly, my heart want to break because...I love Darla....
_Her bent eyelash moved... She woke up and saw the tray. She asked, surprised because woke up at midnight:
- What for, mom?
- For you, because you are the biggest part of my busy day!
_She smiled and drank chocolate in asleep. Then she continued sleeping without understood my real-heart sentences...

Well done Denvinbo...Happy ending!
Thanks.
esl member since 2007
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

Volunteered Angels

_A few days before Christmas Eve, my neighbor's child came and gave me an angel made by cardboard. He stood at the gate, base his body on the fences, and said loudly to me:
- This is a "false" paper angel, there's no angel in this world, right?
_I looked at his eyes and said:
- Yes, there is. It's the truth. And I have 2 ones..
_The boy looked around:
- Where?
- I wish you know me sooner, so that you can see them staying with me. But what a pity! There's no one now...
_The boy opened his eyes loudly and looked at me again:
- And where are they now?
- Where are they? - I directed my eyes to the far horizon - There! They are under that star!

To be continued.... :wink:
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

denvinbo wrote:Volunteered Angels

_A few days before Christmas Eve, my neighbor's child came and gave me an angel made by cardboard. He stood at the gate, base his body on the fences, and said loudly to me:
- This is a "false" paper angel, there's no angel in this world, right?
_I looked at his eyes and said:
- Yes, there is. It's the truth. And I have 2 ones..
_The boy looked around:
- Where?
- I wish you know me sooner, so that you can see them staying with me. But what a pity! There's no one now...
_The boy opened his eyes loudly and looked at me again:
- And where are they now?
- Where are they? - I directed my eyes to the far horizon - There! They are under that star!

This is very sweet...
esl member since 2007
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

- Is it true? Are you lying me?
- It's the truth!
- I don't believe, if there was an angel, no one would leave them.
- Because you don't know, at that time... I didn't know, too. I was very silly. Those 2 angels always took care of me...
- There's no one live with angels without know who they are!
- That's strange! But not only me, but also many other people...
- Angels usually live with children. So you were small at that time, weren't you?
- Yes!
- But why do they love children?
- Because before gave the baby for them, God took a little part of angel's heart and putted it in the baby's chest. So that when they've just heard the baby's heart-moving sound, angels would feel moved, and they even cried...
- Do angels like crying? So... they must be no humorous...
- Yes, they cried, but that's they love for the baby they would protect and bring up. Sometimes, they had to cry all their life. But they were too busy, they even "drank" their own tears because they couldn't use the handkerchief, they were also afraid the tears would make the baby wet, then had ill...
- You lie me, there's no angels silly like that!

denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

_The boy laughed when he heard what I said. Beat him, I continued:
- And then, one day. The baby was taken care would grow up, then he said to the angels: "I go now. Please don't be the prevention of my way".
_The boy surprised:
- And what did they answer?
- Angels? They looked each other silently and gave all their goods to him. And what a callous boy. He brought the suitcase on his shoulder and went away, had no plan to return...
_The neighbor's boy seemed to be moved:
- Then angels went inside their house, closed the door and cried, didn't they?
- They didn't have that time! They flew hastily high to the sky, looked to the boy's way. The boy was still a baby! Sorry! He was a tall boy, so that he walked fast and far... Angels were too old. Although they were tired, they still tried to follow the boy. Until there was a black point and then disappeared, they could go back home, closed the door, turned off the lights, looked each other silently... and cried then...
- But where's that boy?
- It's not important. The major is those angels. They lost the baby, meant that they lost a part of their heart... They felt spacious because under their wings had nothing to protect. In fact, they could relax, but... Do you know? Because those wings were used too long, so the muscles were stiff, they wanted it to close, but they couldn't...

Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

Your story is funny now... no direction. :)
esl member since 2007
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

The continuation is ready to post..... :wink:
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

denvinbo wrote:The continuation is ready to post..... :wink:
Where is it my friend?

(How did you celebrate your 14th B-day last Saturday Denvinbo?)
esl member since 2007
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

Krisi wrote:
Where is it my friend?

A big cake with strawberry cream and vanilla...... :wink:
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

denvinbo wrote:
Krisi wrote:
Where is it my friend?

A big cake with strawberry cream and vanilla...... :wink:
Nice! Here's a kiss from me... :arrow: :P wipe the lipstick... :lol:
esl member since 2007
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

_The boy said like as arguing with me:
- He didn't remember about those angels who took care of him and protected him, did he?
- I don't think so... When the weather became windy and rainy, sure that he would remember the wings had protected him. He could cry for a long time, to forget...
- You said... That person only remembered those wing's uses, he was not actually felt sorry for those 2 angels?
_The neighbor boy's question made me stopped for a whole. I held the "false" angels tightly in my hands, directed my eyes to the far horizon in sunset and couldn't said anything...
_Until a wind flew, I continued to said:
- He also thought about that then...
- When?
- When he understood that... He couldn't come back to the past forever. And he remembered...
- Why didn't he return?
- Because... That boy, one morning, he suddenly got up and found that on his back grown 2 wings. It's mean he was an angel, too...
- Wow, is that wonderful? He could fly with those wings, couldn't he?
- Because you don't know, those wings couldn't fly, it was used for protecting...
- Strange? What did those wings protect for? Was the new angel's job different from the former?

To be continued..... :wink:
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

- No different. At that time, there was a small house under the wings. A family. Babies God had just given. There's love and tears.
_The neighbor boy heard it, inferred:
- So that being an angel is hard and no confident!
- Yes, very hard. But they changed that hard into happiness.
_Listened to me, the boy looked at me a whole and asked:
- You said... there's really have those 2 angels.
_I shook down my head:
- Yes!
- So... why don't you return?
- I have said to you. I can't go back. When we recognized, everything was late.
_The boy shook his head:
- I don't understand...
- When you grow up, you will understand. Now, you don't know, until your father, mother...

denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

The end of the story is ready......... :lol:
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

denvinbo wrote:The end of the story is ready......... :lol:
Can't understand, you have just started and now you're near the end of the story... :roll: I can't see the point!!! hahahahaha :lol:
esl member since 2007
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

The Volunteered Angels still continue.........I just have the end for this story.... :wink: :lol:
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

_I hadn't finished yet, the boy took over:
- My father? he works all day and has to teach at night, he has no time to play with me... And my mother? She only knows about cooking, doing the laundry, cleaning the floor and complaining... Boring!
_The boy was talking than his mother appeared in front of the gate, speak loudly:
- What are you doing, child? Going home and having dinner!
- So, do you see? - The boy angry - She is always like that, complains all time. Forcing me to eat all day! Boring!
_And the boy stood up, said good bye and went back to his home. Both running and speaking:
- If I had 2 angels like you, I wouldn't live in this hell like now!
_"Boy! You don't understand now. And when you understand... everything seem to be too late...!"

denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

Mom's wish

_I was a primary music teacher. During 30 years in job, beside teaching at school, I also taught at home for children whose parents wanted to. In fact, this job was not interesting at all, even when you met the "infant prodigy" from their parents hopes.One year, there was a boy named Bobby, went to my home asking to to learn. At that time, Bobby was 11 years old. I was going to refuse because it's too late to learn piano. But Bobby entreated... Finally, I felt sorry when I heard that his mother's all life hope is to see Bobby became a pianist... Bobby became my student.
_However, on the first day, I recognized that I brought a heavy responsibility. Bobby was very assiduous, but it seemed to be there's no hope for him on the "music road". His music receptive capacity and rhythm were too bad. But my boring was taken easy when Bobby did correctly all my instruction...

To be continued... :wink:
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

(...) Sometimes, I couldn't keep my angry, said dirty things, even hit Bobby's hands with ruler. Bobby just opened his eyes and look at me, then continued on the piano's keys. When Bobby left, I felt tired...
_Time passed, in contract with my thinking, Bobby still went to learn. When I shouted him, he whispered: "Mom can hear I played one day". Through experiences, I was sure that Bobby couldn't be a pianist. I blamed his mother in secret - Why did she force her son to learn piano?
_The course performance, my students walked to the stage by turns, but I couldn't find Bobby's sign. I was feeling a little happy, Bobby appeared on the stage with a sadly face, red and swell considerably eyes, ruffled hair, loosely clothes. I couldn't understand why there was a mother could leave her son when he was on the stage like that! But too late, I ignored Bobby and hoped it pass quickly...
_But what a strange! The first rhythm vibrated attracted my soul. Bobby played a sadly song he chose which I'd never taught for him. It requested higher capacity to what Bobby had learned. Although it was a child's rhythm, it had soul, plaintive, impetuous. When the last rhythm stopped, all the hall stood up and clapped their hands loudly. Bobby stood up slowly and walked to the microphone:
- Do you like this song, mom? - Bobby asked.
_Everyone looked around to find who was Bobby's mom. Scared of Bobby would make something wrong, behind the side flap, I rushed out and pulled Bobby's hand. A man - I knew he a society protector looked after Bobby after than - approached me and whisper:
- Bobby's mom is deaf. All her life, she only want to hear her son play piano. She just "go to Heaven" this morning because cancer and has no time to come to see Bobby perform.

Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

Then what's next?
esl member since 2007
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

Making Wish

- This is for you, dad! - Mathew Ryan Emrich shouted, raised his hand to the sky. He was nearly 9 years old and being a member of "Small League" team and had just made the first goal.
_Mr.Mark - Mathew's father - always wanted to be a professional baseball player. He tried too much but never made it come true - Grandfather Chet's wish had been passed to dad.
_Mark still played for the local team and directed for the children in the area. On 30.7.1985, when Mathew was born, Mark promised to himself that he would passed to Mathew his love of baseball. When Mathew was 4 years old, he hit the ball flew to the neighbor's roof.
_Mathew's number was 7, the same as his father. He was very excited to be taken care by his father and continued family's tradition. Both of son and father liked the movie named: "Field of wishes" - that movie not only said about baseball, but also about father, son and hopes.
_But how sad, although believing and trying to against, Mark still couldn't win the cancer. He died when 30. The Sunday Mark died, he went to the hospital "just for checking health". All of the doctors promised that they would let him go to watch his son's first baseball match on the next Monday.
_Family and friend knew that Mathew would play on the next day, that was the thing his father always wished. But Mathew didn't know the thing he had promised to his mother - Mrs.Sherry - that when he hit successfully the first shot, he would give it to dad, was listened by a higher person from the highest position.
_A person inferred: "Mathew's wonderful hit can make his father excited and fall out of the cloud - where he is sitting to watch."

Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

Is this the end Denvinbo?
esl member since 2007
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

My signature is the end of the story! :wink:
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

When mom think that I didn't see...

_When mom think that I didn't see you hang my first picture on the fridge, I felt like to draw another one.
_When mom think that I didn't see you feed the fallow cat, I understood that loving animals was a good thing.
_When mom think that I didn't see you make my favorite cake, I understood that all normal things became magic.
_When mom think that I didn't see the kiss you gave before sleeping, my boat skied gently on the see of dream, lovely wind.
_When mom think that I didn't see your tears, I understood that life could bring many sad things but tears would take away sad.
_Sometimes you think that I didn't see but actually, I saw very much... And I wanted to thank you for all of the things you did when you think that I didn't see, mom...

Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

denvinbo wrote:My signature is the end of the story! :wink:
OK. :)
esl member since 2007
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

I will make a rainbow for you, mom!

_Look back, I usually thought, the doctors had had to write a "dead permission" for me when my son died on that day, a part of my body also died.
_My Andy was 12 years old. During 3 years, he had to against the cancer. He passed valence and many other methods. Sometimes, his situation increased then decreased, decreased then increased. I surprised of his strength. Andy flared up when the ill nearly took his soul away. May be his courage and strength persuaded me about his future or may be I was afraid of facing Andy's dead. But in fact, I always believed that Andy would be fine. He was a boy could collapse any sad things.
_3 summers passed, Andy and the cancer, were still together to have a picnic with Andy's friends. He liked very much. A week, he could forget the ill and hospital, being a child again. After the third picnic, I took him to the hospital to check health. The information was not good... Doctor made a schedule for the bone marrow_implanting course on the next 2 days at a hospital far away from my house 300 miles. We promptly threw a few things into the suitcase and went...

To be continued... :wink: