I want to know....

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

I want to know....

Post by denvinbo »

I DON'T CARE ABOUT HOW YOU EARN MONEY
I only want to know what your wishes are and if you're dare to do it.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT HOW OLD YOU ARE
I only want to know if you live with your heart, excessively with your dream, and dare to wander with life.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHO HURT YOU
I only want to know if you reach your terminal injury yet, open your heart with absurd things, or you are closing and keep the window of spirit tightly because you afraid of reaching your hurt again.
I only want to know if you are willing to share the hurt and see through your own hurt. or you are trying to pretent that you don't know what is hurt.
I only want to know if you mix with people around and share the happiness and live completely with your own happiness, or you don't want to dance although you really like it.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR STORY IS REAL OR NOT
I only want to know if you are dare to make the others disappointed when you live with all your heart.
I only want to know if you are stable to continue walking on your road and suffer the hammer and axe of public opinion.
I only want to know if the sweet words, hearty manner start from your heart.
I only want to know if you can be sympathetic with the other's failure and stand up after your own failure.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHERE YOU LIVE AND HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE
I only want to know if you can feel the whole life on each day pass by.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHO YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU ARE FROM
I only want to know if you are willing to be side by side with your beloved people on difficult cases.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHERE YOU ARE LEARNING AND WHO LEARN WITH YOU
I only want to know what power can revive the collapsed things.
I only want to know if you are honestly with the people you meet, or just a meeting on freetime.

I ONLY WANT TO KNOW IF YOU CAN FACE TO FACE WITH YOURSELF TO SEE BACK WHAT HAPPENED?

Denvinbo! ;-)
Psixochka
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: I want to know....

Post by Psixochka »

I'm the first one!!!! 8-)

I like your poem very much!
Especialy the line in the end: "I ONLY WANT TO KNOW IF YOU CAN FACE TO FACE WITH YOURSELF TO SEE BACK WHAT HAPPENED?"
Good job :-D
Scio me nihil scire. (Latin)
I know, that I know nothing. (By Socrates)