solution and problem

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

fanuun

solution and problem

Post by fanuun »

Hello everybody.
Am new member. this is the first time i wrote something. hope you all like it, and if you see any mistakes please correct it for me. The content of this story might not be one of the best but the upcoming ones will be good. i joined this website because i have difficulty in expressing myself in words, i usually find it hard to choose the right word when am talking, therefore am trying to improve my knowledge in english language through writing to be able to express my thoughts and points vividly.

this is an old story between a girl and boy. i guess you all know the adorable beautiful girl that is loved by everyone "solution". solution was quite girl, used always to help others and everyone wanted to be her freind except one person "problem". problem used to hate her for the same reason people loved her. problem liked to cause trouble, everywhere he goes; he creates disaster. he enjoyed seeing people sad. but whenever he is in his highest peak, she comes and wipes tears of the people and ruins his happiness in seconds.
To be continued.
shakespear
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: solution and problem

Post by shakespear »

hello
good idea to express these two thing as real persons and i think u r good writer so go ahead and let's read good ideas
best regards
c u