Love of your life

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

Lara
Rising Star
Rising Star

Love of your life

Post by Lara »

If you meet someone how would you realize that person is the love of your life and viceversa?
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Love of your life

Post by sweethuman »

First of all, this topic was supposed to be in the GENERAL DISCUSSION or IDEAS AND OPINION section.
Coming to your question, You can realize a person whether s/he is in love with you or not, by his behaviour, acts and the way he communicates you. Loyality and sincerity is the most important point, you can judge someone in some minutes or some days. you need to spend time with him to thoroughly understand him and know his habits and then you can by yourself imagine whether he is perfect for you or not. Because the people, natures, behavior and circumstances differs.
Lara
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lara »

Hi, im sorry im new here and i didnt know where to post this question, but thanks
and you are right, yes to know a person very well we need time to share with him and them have conlusions about him, thanks :)
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

You know my friend,
TIME is the only solution in many aspects of life, particularly LOVE issues, wait for the accurate time, and give time to the one whom you are intrested in, TIME will itself give you a better solution.
Elisa
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elisa »

I don' t agree.
The first time you'll meet your true love you'll hear "the bells" playing (not ring!).
It happens only once in your life...listen to them!!!
Lara
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lara »

thanks for ur advices :)
shakespear
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shakespear »

Elisa wrote:The first time you'll meet your true love you'll hear "the bells" playing (not ring!).
hi
i agree with this term....we can't check true love koz we'll be busy in it...our hearts will control our minds and lead us to this love.....i think this term is lovely and true
thnx
Lara
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lara »

A good friend toldme this phrase; "if u r looking for ur true love, you will never find it, because nobody knows when it will come, untill it(true love) is there"
sohapearl

Post by sohapearl »

i like this phrase :)
shakespear
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shakespear »

may be we look 4 our true love all our life but in vain....may be our true love is near us...so close but we don't discover until long time ...millions of may be...
our life is like a night mare
benachir

Post by benachir »

May be love is like a seed which, once burried, grows again and become a new plant which blossom and makes new seed, then dead..... to leave a place to a new plant
emmarose

Post by emmarose »

There are many ways to claim that this person is suitable for you as the love of your life. For example, I and my husband met some years ago but we find many things attractive as he liked the most thing that I like. Most things were the same in between us. As he likes to play word games for daily jumble answers, we love to play together on daily basis. These similarities also attract the other person to fall in love with you.