Life at school

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

PusheenCat

Life at school

Post by PusheenCat »

Everyone sleepy morning to school.
We always discuss how well come later if the class time.
The classroom,
We will play game and chat with my friend together.
Sometimes we disagree quarrel.
But I am always quickly and well.
SoI love my life at school.
whiteaker

Re: Life at school

Post by whiteaker »

For me the days spent in school are the happiest day of our life. It was a golden period of my life. So I always carry in my mind the sweet memories of my school life and share it with my close friends.
whiteaker

Post by whiteaker »

For many of us the days spent in school are the happiest day of our life. It was a golden period of my life. So I always carry in my mind the sweet memories of my school life and share it with my close friends.
NicolePan

Post by NicolePan »

For foreigners, the life of studying for a master's degree in China is very happy. China's current environment is very open and inclusive, and there are many foreign teachers and foreign students in top universities. I heard from a foreign teacher teaching in China that he obtained a master's degree at Fudan University, then taught at the university, and finally settled down in China.
Education Shapes Future.Teaching in China, help others shapes a better future.
emilyparker

Post by emilyparker »

Oh, I love my school days. Everything was so simple, positive, and without any problems. I have only good memories
Astropower

Post by Astropower »

Agree, it was the best part of our life, when u don't have to think about future, your parents with you, heavenly time
SummerFrog

Post by SummerFrog »

Astropower wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:57 pm Agree, it was the best part of our life, when u don't have to think about future, your parents with you at National sons day, heavenly time
When something like high school is happening, it can seem like the most significant thing in the world, but once it's over, you forget almost everyone you knew and realise how ridiculous the whole experience was.
Madilin

Post by Madilin »

I loved the life at school so much peaceful basically Life at school is a vibrant tapestry of learning, friendships, and growth. Classrooms buzz with curiosity, halls echo with laughter, and each day we write chapters of our educational journey.