My worst habit (Can you fix this article for me?)

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

vyleee

My worst habit (Can you fix this article for me?)

Post by vyleee »

My worst habits
My worst habit isn’t usually confident ahead of the crowd. I always feel scare, falter or maybe confused. When I had a opportunity to speak in the lecture, I often can’t tell. If the teacher have a question that I can answer , I just sit without speaking. When my class organized group activites, I often think of creative good ideals but I don’t know how to express for people. I understand it’s extremely bad habit but I really don’t know how to improve it. Many people advised me to speak before the mirror about 10 minutes every day. I done it & felt better.
knowable

Re: My worst habit (Can you fix this article for me?)

Post by knowable »

My biggest weakness is lack of confidence in front of others. I always feel insecure or timid when I am around other people. For instance (example), in lecture when the teacher asks a question that I know the answer to, I find myself tongue tied. When in group activities, I may have a brilliant or creative idea but I cannot express it. I do want to overcome this weakness/problem but I do not know how to go about it. Some people have advised me to practice speaking in front of the mirror for ten minutes every day and I am actually finding that to be helpful.

Weakness: a disadvantage
Tongue tied: too shy or embarrassed to speak
Insecure: not confident
Timid: shy
Keyword: syntax or word order

See if the article about syntax (keyword: word order) helps more -
http://findingsynonyms.blogspot.com