The three little bunnies ( The end )

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderators: Vega, Krisi, EC

YeYuJun

The three little bunnies ( The end )

Post by YeYuJun » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:16 am

" That wolf is so strange." " Ye, and we must watch him" " Of course." and they just kept going to their grandmother's house.
Before they arrived, the cunning wolf had arrived, he knocked the door, and said" Grandma, grandma, please open the door, it's me, your grandchild." And behind the door, there's an old but strong rabbit that she is three little bunnies's grandma, Lisa. She opened the door, looked the wolf very angrily, and said" You're a cunning wolf, GET OUT." She kicked the belly whose is the wolf , so the wolf just picked up very quickly, and go away......
Finally, Lucy, Hanna, and Jack arrived, they knocked the door, and said" Grandma, grandma,please open the door, it's me, your grandchild." Then, the door was opened, there was a rabbit that looked so kindly, and she said" Children, welcome. Please come in." So, they came in, and enjoyed the carrots very happily.

And you ask me where is the wolf? Oh, he moves to the other place, there's no rabbit in there. {-: