Please check my paragraph for grammatical errors

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

iLiaHoang

Please check my paragraph for grammatical errors

Post by iLiaHoang »

Sai Gon was a heart-breaking place
It was late in the afternoon, the rays of sunlight turned red-orange through the leaves flickering in the wind. The streaks of sunlight shine on the sad face of the girl wandering on the street corner. With heavy footsteps and wistful eyes, she was lonely making her way through the bustling streets. She walked on the straight road with no turns, a familiar path led to a house in the alley that she rented. In a drunken stupor, she became drifting and out of consciousness. Her mind was confusing and she fell down toward the curb.
Thanks for reading {-:
Mr Greg
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Please check my paragraph for grammatical errors

Post by Mr Greg »

It was late in the afternoon, and the rays of sunlight turned red-orange as they flickered through the leaves in the wind. The streaks of sunlight shone on the sad face of the girl who was wandering on the street corner. With heavy footsteps and wistful eyes, she walked alone, making her way through the bustling streets. She followed a straight road with no turns, a familiar path that led to the house she rented in the alley. In a drunken stupor, she began drifting in and out of consciousness. Her mind was muddled with confusion, and she stumbled and fell towards the curb.
liliath

Re: Please check my paragraph for grammatical errors

Post by liliath »

English is my second language too and I found quick essay writer at https://fastessay.com to help me with grammar check and proofreading. This writing paper service can help someone who need help in writing. I often use their writing help online and I don't have any regrets. thanks to their writers I got the highest score in English.