Page 1 of 1

what is the proper name for this kind of paper .. need help

Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:37 am
by ghost
Hiya folks
Could anyone kindly tell me the proper name of this type of paper please, it is used as a kind of buffer to absorb pressure.

thank you in advance.. :P

Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:18 am
by Mandy2
I visited the website where you got the picture from.
There they call it "corrugated board" packing material.
Is that what you mean or which other name are you looking for?

I even found an organization called "European Federation of Corrugated Board Manufacturers" at
They also use the term "corrugated board". Can't think of another way to call it spontaneously.


Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:35 pm
by ghost
Thank you very much for your great help, Mandy. I think this is the informations i am searching for.