Improving english skill

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

awrang

Improving english skill

Post by awrang »

My Name is awrang zaib... i have recently joined the english club site,registered myself However, i have beeing using and have been taking help from this site since december 2003, in december 2003 i wasn't aware of such things in english,when i was keen to find tips regarding phrasal verbs, i browsed Google.com, Search engine and has just found this site outstanding.so far i understood many new things in english... my opion now is that if anyone want to learn intermediate or adance english join here or use this site. everybody who already here, came to learn english, now they should ask their self what is happened to he/she ( I mean how improved their english comprehension and understanding) after a year or two...

best wishes
Awrang Zaib Taraki
Marwan

Post by Marwan »

hi awrang ...
really i'm like you i need to improve and want to know how can i understand and know about the development my speaking skills .so if you find any website or any ways tell me plz .
All That gliters is not Gold .
Coolfish

Post by Coolfish »

Hello, I'm new one here, too.
Why did I join the community here? Because I think in my daily life I have least chance to use this language, but at ESL, I can talk with many friends in English. By this way, I can improve my English skills little by little.
openboy

Post by openboy »

I hope improve my english too.
but I don't know how to learning english.
who may help me? :cry:
JakeIII

your free site

Post by JakeIII »

Marwan wrote:hi awrang ...
really i'm like you i need to improve and want to know how can i understand and know about the development my speaking skills .so if you find any website or any ways tell me plz .
yeah... I know of a good free website to help you with your speaking. http://www.talkenglish.com
aroob

Post by aroob »

i'm from saudi arabia
my big problem is that i have verey poor english languge :oops:
Triumph
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Triumph »

aroob wrote:i'm from saudi arabia
my big problem is that i have verey poor english languge :oops:
Hi! I'm from HongKong. Your problem isn't 'big'. Believe yourself and I'm sure you can tackle it with persistence and insistence. :lol: