need help

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

renzjen

need help

Post by renzjen »

hi guyz.... My teacher assigned me to have a research paper (English project). This is my first time to make a research paper. Can you give me some tips?
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: need help

Post by Dixie »

renzjen wrote:hi guyz.... My teacher assigned me to have a research paper (English project). This is my first time to make a research paper. Can you give me some tips?
What's the project about?
renzjen

Post by renzjen »

You choose a topic then research the topic you have chosen. We will pass the informations we have researched.
shakerouni

Post by shakerouni »

[quote="renzjen"]You choose a topic then research the topic you have chosen. We will pass the informations we have researched.[/quote]

hello renzjen...

since the research subject is OPEN... and up to ur choice, might i suggest that you write on something that you like or interested in. you might wanna add some more facts and details of that particular subjects by interviewing people or search for more information on the internet.

hope my suggestion helps.

regards.
Carpe Diem
renzjen

Post by renzjen »

[quote="shakerouni"]
hello renzjen...

since the research subject is OPEN... and up to ur choice, might i suggest that you write on something that you like or interested in. you might wanna add some more facts and details of that particular subjects by interviewing people or search for more information on the internet.

hope my suggestion helps.

regards.[/quote]

I'll think about that.. thanks for your suggestion.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

shakerouni wrote: since the research subject is OPEN... and up to ur choice, might i suggest that you write on something that you like or interested in
That's what I was going to say before I read Shakerouni's post. Choose a topic you like or are interested in; that way it will look less hard for you to do the research, because you will be learning without even noticing since you will be enjoying what you do.