I need some information

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

mohmad

I need some information

Post by mohmad »

hii all here, how are you all?
if u can,i will write essay about(the best advices for learning english),so i want ur opinions for that and i hope u share me with ur ideas .what should i write in title?

this is my homework for college,so please help me.

thanks
CityYoung
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by CityYoung »

write your easey and we will share you .and we will add some ideas and corrct your easey
Masayuki

Post by Masayuki »

I also think that ideas should be created by yourself, not given by someone else. For me, I tried to make one essay these days following a title is "Today's Diversifying Values". I would like to tell everybody, but this is for a speech contest. So I will share it after the speech contest ended.
Take care!
mohmad

my small essay

Post by mohmad »

Some Advices For Learning English

For learning anything, there are steps you should follow it. And for following these steps you must know how to follow those steps.I will give you some advices for helping you how to start or choose your ways in learning English.

First, there are many means that you can decide to start from it.You can begin with writing,reading,listening then speaking.However,you can travel then you can make schedule ,e.g first you learn speaking then you learn listening so on,so first way is deciding.

Second,I once heard about girl decided to follow all ways and means in learning English because she wanted to learn well. Then she did not succeeded in learning English because she mistook in her learning by following more than five ways in learning English,so do not use many ways that will make confused.

Third, the repeating or practicing is very important for your brain because that will make you forgetless .In addition, you should arrange your things or ways that you will practice on it,then begin your attempts.

Finally,I would like to thank you for reading my advices and I hope you follow these advices, thanks.
CityYoung
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: my small essay

Post by CityYoung »

For learning anything, there are steps you should follow it. And for following these steps you should know how to follow those steps.I would like to give you some advices for helping yourself how to start or choose your ways in learning English.

First, there are many way that you can decide to start from it.You can begin with some thins such as writing,reading,listening , speaking and grammar .Also , you can study abroud so you will learn from their cultuer

Second, onetime I heard about girl decided to follow all ways and means in learning English because she wanted to learn very well. Then she did not succee in learning English because she mistook in her learning by following more than five ways in learning English,so do not use many ways that will make confused.

sorry I just have corrcted this because I'm too bust .