Need Your Help

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

susanyang

Need Your Help

Post by susanyang »

could you help me translate the following paragraphs into English or Chinese?I can not understand what it mean.I will appreciate if you can help me!
[b]We have received the consignment exS.S."Tianhe" and are very pleased to inform you that we find the goods quite satisfactory.As we believe we can sell more in this market,we wish to place with you a repeat order as per our order sheet attached.Please arrange immediate shipment of this repeat order.
If any items are not available from stock , we shall be very glad to know as to the specifica-
tions of those which can be shipped from stock.[/b]
byron
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by byron »

What the letter states is that they have received safe delivery of an order and it came aboard a ship called the SS Tianhe.
They then say they find the goods suitable and they want to place a duplicate order because they think they can sell more of them. If you are unable to supply the order immediately they ask have you anything similar you can supply and the specifications of the items. With the letter there should also have been a repeat order of whatever it was you shipped them.

So, in brief they have said...

Thanks! We safely received the goods, we want some more, if you can't supply exactly the same immediately what have you got that is similar that you can supply immediately.

Whom-so-ever wrote the letter is not a native English speaker.