I try to write a short passage.

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

samento

I try to write a short passage.

Post by samento »

Please check and correct it. Thanks.
My topic is
"Do you prefer to travel in your own country or others?"
I live in Thailand and I'm a Thai people. Although my country is not as large as others, but my country have a lot of interesting things. It has vast difference in my country. We have a wonderful nature: mountains, fallens, seas, and coral leaf. We have lot of different cultures. We don't spend too much cost for these. And we don't waste our money for other countries. I'm so prounded to be Thai. We have a kindness, smile and helpfullness. We can share our love to the others who come to our home.
In my country, we have lots of nature that waiting for you to explore. If you love climbing, mountains, and fallens. You can go to northern or north-eastern area. There has many mountains and wonderful view that can make you never forget them. In northern part of Thailand has many interesting place that I want to suggest. Doi-In-Thanon, a famous moutain in Chaing Mai. You must go there, if you have a trip in Chiang Mai. In fact, in the middle, there is another interesting mountain, it's called Khao-Yai. It's the most famous place that Thai adventurers want to go to. It locate on 4 provices. This place has wonderful wild animals, insects, plants, flowers, orchids and so on. If you love seas and coral leafs, I suggest that you should go to the eastern or the southern. There are many famous islands and beaches. I think that you have ever heard these names: Phuket island, PP island, Tarutao island, and so on. Indeed there are many place that don't be promoted as much as Phuket, but I think it's very nice place to go to. For example, Lun Ta island in Krabii. I used to go there once. It has a very clear sea you can see your own feet! It has many fish that you can feed them. And I love this place very much.
Further more, You will see different cultures in each part of Thailand. Because my country compose with many difference of environment and wheater. So cultures have a vast difference depend on environment. Southern people live with the sea, they eat and work with it. But Northern people live with mountains, so their food and their works are not the same as southern people.
Finally, I think that travel in my country cheaper and I don't spend my money to others. These're why I want to trip in my country more than other places. And I want to promote my country that it has many amazing thing wating for you. Thanks.
HKdude

Post by HKdude »

Actaully, there are quite many grammar mistakes. You may copy the passage onto the MS Words and let it check them for you first.
samento

Post by samento »

Thanks so much for your suggetion. I found a large of mistake and try to correct it by myself. And I have a question. Why do I have to use Phuket Island instead of Phuket island? Thanks again.