WHICH WEBSITES CAN HELP US LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH WELL?

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

sweetheart

WHICH WEBSITES CAN HELP US LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH WELL?

Post by sweetheart »

Can anyone help me?
nemo
Rising Star
Rising Star

nemo's advice

Post by nemo »

hello sweetheart.....nemo's here
emm.....the best website that you can help you to speak english better??????? i'm not sure wheater it is exist or not. But i'm sure it is..........keepo on trying to find it....

You know the best way to improve your speaking is to speak english with people.Don't shy if you make a mistake. Just do you best and remember it' s for your own sake...............This is what i always tell to myself............... :)
sweetheart

Post by sweetheart »

Thank you Nemo! But I have no anyone who can speak to me. :( :( :(
Yen

Post by Yen »

You can go to English classes or go to internet and chat with other people ^^
greencat
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greencat »

Speak to me if you want :lol:, I really want to have a friend who can help me practise speaking english ^^
I live in hanoi, what about you? :P
greencat
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greencat »

In the website http://www.dethi.com , there is an online speaking class. Join if you want ^^
Good luck :P
sauxao

Post by sauxao »

Try http://www.englishtown.com . I think it's the best website to learn speak English now .
InLove
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by InLove »

If you want to change your speaking English fast,you just only try download Skype Software. And I must agree that this is a speaking class with all kinds of different people.So you can speak everything you want.
:lol:
MartaM

Re: WHICH WEBSITES CAN HELP US LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH WELL?

Post by MartaM »

In order to quickly and efficiently learn to speak English, I recommend the EnglishPapa school based on my experience https://englishpapa.com/, which teaches using the New Headway methodology aimed at conversational English. I also recommend visiting the Speaking Club at such schools more often.
darcy
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by darcy »

Four types of website can help you SPEAK English:
1) Online lessons or conversation with a teacher
2) Language exchange with an English speaker who wants to learn your language
3) English conversation clubs: chat with other learners online
4) Websites or apps that use speech recognition technology
More information here.

danielppmeyers

Post by danielppmeyers »

If you choose websites for learning English, it seems to me only those where there is a "live communication" with a tutor or teacher. All the rest, I think, will not help much, but that's just my opinion.
I also want to note that even if you have a "live learning" with a tutor (for example, on Skype) to the only interlocutor (your tutor) you get used to it very quickly. So you will start to feel comfortable talking to him. But when you have to communicate with other people, you may experience a "language barrier" (fear or insecurity when speaking in English), because you are not used to communicating with someone other than your teacher. The best way to overcome the language barrier is to talk to different people. "Live Learning: As I wrote above, studying in a group, you will have the opportunity to talk to different people. If you do feel shy when talking to the 1st/2nd/3rd person, but after talking to 5-8 new people, you can get rid of shyness and fear and start to feel comfortable talking to strangers.
Again, though, I want to say that this is just my opinion and it just means that it's easier for me to learn a language this way. Moreover, I have good examples when my friends learned the language without any help, they paid for the course on the website. I guess it does require some ability, which I, unfortunately, do not have)))
If you are in a difficult situation and it seems to you that nothing can be changed, you can always find on https://writemypapers4me.net/coursework-help/ course work help