could u plz ???

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

lailak

could u plz ???

Post by lailak »

Hi everyone;

hope all of u r very well??

mmmm,well i need just your point of view on my research topic :cry:

I am confused and i didn't choose it yet
i suppose to do a research in any of business field, so could u plz suggest a topic 4 me :?:

full of thanx..

Last edited by lailak on Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Do about cell phones. Ipod's gonna throw in the market their new cell phones called Iphone or something like that. I know a lot of people are waiting for this. Or you can talk about game systems in business world. How Sony would lose millions of dollars if they couldn't make enough PS3 available. How people would go for Wii, Xbox, or Nintendo instead.
lailak

Post by lailak »

That's a great idea thanx bro but actually I must focus on some thing related to the whole organization not just in such product in the market.
some thing in the management system and qualities..

I wonder if it will be good idea to do a comparative study between the the position of the leader in private and public sector??

can I found a multi information without using the internet just by interviewing and survey??
mamuta
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by mamuta »

What about building relationships? with your clients, suppliers, other, in your company, your division or team, with your boss? Or something about job satisfaction?
sky888walker

Post by sky888walker »

Hi,

Perhaps you can do a research by comparing good governance companies such as GE, LG, Microsoft, etc with failed companies (you can pick up any). By looking at it from various stand points, such as management style, its capital structure, business cycle, human resources management (depends on the subject that you are currently studying); and relates the findings with the management theories, perhaps you can derive whether such theories are indeed happening in the market.

What do you think?
A simple answer using simple words from a simple and humble man