I need to know your contry!

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

amorerac

I need to know your contry!

Post by amorerac »

Hi I'm from Costa Rica, Central America.
I'm learning English in my university, and I need to write about different cultures of the world.
If you want to help me please introduce your self and write about your favorite native food, the most popular way to dress or traditional activities.

Tanks for your help!!! :D
yali

Re: I need to know your contry!

Post by yali »

[quote="amorerac"]Hi I'm from [color=blue]Costa Rica[/color], Central America.
I'm learning English in my university, and I need to write about different cultures of the world.
If you want to help me please introduce your self and write about your favorite native food, the most popular way to dress or traditional activities.

Tanks for your help!!! :D[/quote]

you could get lots of infomation about culture by googleing it out. try this way, if you still cannot find anything let me know. good luck
amorerac

Post by amorerac »

yali wrote:
amorerac wrote:Hi I'm from Costa Rica, Central America.

Tanks for your help!!! :D

you could get lots of infomation about culture by googleing it out. try this way, if you still cannot find anything let me know. good luck
Hi can you believe that I read your reply today... tanks for youre help but I need to know about culture but talking here in the English club, I will be very happy if you can help me telling me about the culture of youre contry...
One more thing my homework ends nex monday :shock: , help me please!!! :wink:
yali

Post by yali »

[quote="amorerac"][quote="yali"][quote="amorerac"]Hi I'm from [color=blue]Costa Rica[/color], Central America.

Tanks for your help!!! :D[/quote]

you could get lots of infomation about culture by googleing it out. try this way, if you still cannot find anything let me know. good luck[/quote]

Hi can you believe that I read your reply today... tanks for youre help but I need to know about culture but talking here in the English club, I will be very happy if you can help me telling me about the culture of youre contry...
One more thing my homework ends nex monday :shock: , help me please!!! :wink:[/quote] [quote][code] ok, I think I'd give you some points, the details can be found in their website. In Japan, the main food are SUSHI, SOBA, UDON, MISOSHIRU, TAKOYAKI, CHAWANMUSHI, TENBURA, RICE etc. Their costum is KIMONO, GETA, YUKATA. In China, RICE, SMOKED DUCK (PEKING DUCK), DUMPLINGS, STEAM BUNS, STIR FRY FOOD. THE COSTUM IS CHONSOM (OR ZHONG SHAN ZHUANG OR CI PAU ). IN INDIA, RICE, CURRY, ROTICHANAI, CHAPATI, DOSE. I hope the above infomation will help you a bit. good luck.[/code][/quote]