Learning a Language

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

blabbinit

Learning a Language

Post by blabbinit »

Well, I am currently learning my third language and I have to tell you that in order to learn a language you have to practice with somebody who speaks the language fluently. Classes are a great starter but without having someone to practice with, you will not have the opportunity to practice in a normal environment speaking about common things that we talk about daily. I am trying to learn Spanish now and I have taken classes. Although, I have a few friends that I practice with everyday and I have to tell you that I have learned so much more from them! I do really thank my teacher for teaching me the verbs though! That is a tough one! Sorry to ramble on, but just wanted to share a bit of advice with you all that seems to work for me! Take care!

http://www.blabbinit.com
http://www.blabbinit.com/
Blabbinit: The Chattering World of English
lliekamia

Re: Learning a Language

Post by lliekamia »

Hello Blabbinit,

Am liekamia new here,
nice to read your advice, My father wanted me to go abroad to study
Italian Language in an Italian Language School , for me
to learn the language very will. Am somewhat afraid to go there to study for i got very poor English and I cannot speak Italian straight all i know was the basic "come siete, che cosa è il vostro buon
, giorno nome", but my dad told me that he also was afraid when he got there, but because of interest he succeeded.

will wish me luck guys,,, I hope i can make it....

liekamia
cooriema

Re: Learning a Language

Post by cooriema »

Hi, guys I'm cooriema and I'm new in this forum too... And I want to share some thoughts in learning a language. First it's a big "edge" once you learn a second or third language, you can use it in searching for a carrier. And second have you noticed that , things that interest you usually stay in your head longer than things that you find boring. That why its important to have fun while learning a language. :roll: