Is having "fun" that important?

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

Aikuzo
Rising Star
Rising Star

Is having "fun" that important?

Post by Aikuzo »

I just want to know your thoughts how important it is to have "fun" on the process of learning not only english but working all areas of your life. It's just that Im the type of guy who always try to find the fastest way to learn things in every aspect of my life and do the way I think the fastest method without considering wheter the process is fun or not, so I just want to know your ideas about it. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Pls correct any errors you see on my writings on: nouns, tenses :)

"Practice makes perfect!" xD
samis

Re: Is having "fun" that important?

Post by samis »

I think it depends on your level of motivation.
Tukanja
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tukanja »

Aikuzo wrote:I just want to know your thoughts how important it is to have "fun" on in? the process of learning not only english but working all areas of your life. It's just that Im the type of a? guy who always try to find the fastest way to learn things in from? every aspect of my life and do the way I think the fastest method without considering wheter the process is fun or not, so I just want to know your ideas about it. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Guys do you consider it rude if I change some prepositions in the text asking you whether I am right or wrong with the corrections?
Do we have a teacher on this forum?
Last edited by Tukanja on Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bruna

Post by bruna »

Having fun is important and motivation is the best way to learn without thinking your are losing your time.