Check: Text for my website

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

dado

Check: Text for my website

Post by dado »

Hello. I'm making website for my classroom and I need help. Can you please check this text, I bet it is full of grammatical mistakes.
I have 2 texts here
If you have talents this is right place for you.
This site is about promoting yourself or your band.
So If you have your own band, or if you are a good singer or a dancer you can show your talents and skills right here.
You can:
Upload Video
Upload Pictures
If you need help with something, you found a bug on site, you have a request or a complaint ask on FORUM.
Come on and show us your talents. Everybody is waiting for you.
This is just test profile.
RATE PROFILE - Other user can rate you or your profile

PROFILE TYPE
ABOUT BAND - if you choose BAND profile this will show, but first you have to fill some information.
ABOUT DANCER - if you choose DANCER profile this will show, but first you have to fill some information.
ABOUT SINGER - if you choose SINGER profile this will show, but first you have to fill some information.
GOOGLE ADS - this is your Google ads. You can put it here if you have Adsense account only. How to add Google Ads?
PROFILE URL - Here you can define url to your profile.
TABS
CONTACT INFO - here is infos about your profile Type.
FANS/FRIENDS - Here is a list of your friends or fans. How to add friend or fan?

PROFILE COMMENTS - here other people can leave comments to your profile or to you.How to enable or disable profile comments?
MY VIDEOS - here is a list of video that you uploaded.
GALLERY - This is yours picture gallery
INVITATIONS - Here you can invite your friends to my site. Thanks.
FORUM - Forum posts posted by you.
Thank you.
Tukanja
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Check: Text for my website

Post by Tukanja »

My try

dado wrote:Hello.! I'm 've been making a website for my classroom and I need help. Can you please check this text out, I bet it is full of grammatical mistakes.
I have 2 texts. here Both are given below.
If you have talents this is the right place. for you.
This site is about promoting yourself or your band.
So, If you have your own band, or if you are either a good singer or a dancer you can are able to show your talents and skills right here.
You can are able to:
Upload Video
Upload Pictures
Either If you need help with something, or you have found a bug on the site, or you have had a request or even a complaint, please ask on the FORUM.
Come on Join in and show us your talents. Everybody is We are waiting for you.
This is just a test profile.
RATE PROFILE - Any other user can is allowed to rate you or your profile

PROFILE TYPE
ABOUT BAND - if you choose BAND profile this will show, but first you have ought to fill some information.
ABOUT DANCER - if you choose DANCER profile this will show, but first you have ought to fill some information.
ABOUT SINGER - if you choose SINGER profile this will show, but first you have ought to fill some information.
GOOGLE ADS - this is your Google ads. You can put it here if you have Adsense account only. How to add Google Ads?
PROFILE URL - Here you can are able to define the url to your profile.
TABS
CONTACT INFO - here is are the infos about your profile Type.
FANS/FRIENDS - Here is a list of your friends or fans. How to add a friend or a fan?

PROFILE COMMENTS - here, other people can are able to leave their comments to your profile or to you. How either to enable or disable profile comments?
MY VIDEOS - here is a list of video that you have uploaded.
GALLERY - This is yours picture gallery
INVITATIONS - Here you can are able to invite your friends to my the site. Thanks.
FORUM - Forum posts, posted by you.
Thank you.
You're welcome ;-) :-)
It might be that there are more mistakes there than it was. :roll: