Help on grammars

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

Jads

Help on grammars

Post by Jads »

I have certainly try to edit the composition from my student. I believe the following composition is un-markable yet i've been rebutted by other teachers. Can any one tell me, is there still a chance, to mark this kind of essay? Or maybe I believe I had big problem with these beginner

It begins exactly as....

I have a lot of hobbies. They made me studied a great many meaningful things. Some benefits are on the body, some are on the spirit. First, I like sports. Such as running, jogging, play badminton and swimming. Among which I often do is running. Because it doesn't needs any equipment and it will be of great benefit to our health. Every morning, I spend an hour to running, at first. I feel tired, but I have been used to gradually. After finished running, I become even had the spirit. It is same to seem to charge. Perhaps the fortitude is so practised out. Now, the running has become a thing that I certainly do every day.
The running lets me become health, and reading let my ideological level high. The book, just like the people's friend, when you are not happy, he may help you. When you meet the problem, he prompts to you. When you despair, he from newly may fill with the hope to life. I like reading, just like I like myself.
Movement of physical strength and brainpower let me be out of ordinary even.
Jads

Re: Help on grammars

Post by Jads »

Is it possible?
that tis type of essay might be able to mark,without changing much of it's context?? Anyone pls enlighten me :roll:

hah...maybe i'm a failure.... i' guess i'm beginner-marker to correct such mistakes made by another beginner learner for english-writing.