Please help me to correct my grammar

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

Raffaello

Re: Please help me to correct my grammar

Post by Raffaello »

sorry !!

I am new learner

i’m can’t help u :-?
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

kelvinkuong wrote:Advertisement bombards us everywhere no matter where we are. For instance, on the bus, sky building, magazine, etc… Advisement has emerged into part of our daily lives and influenced our consumption behaviors. According to Stephen Toulmin, “advertisement has become more persuasive rather than argumentative”, which mean that advisement has turned to tell us what we need buy to satisfy our desires, but not how the product works better than others. Many people have experiences of finding (that) the new product that they purchase is not as good as the advertisement shows. After using for a few times, they leave it at the bottom of the cabinet and never use it again. Why people would find the product is not suitable for them even though they have read the product’s advertisement for many times? It is because the advertisement only deliver the message of the satisfaction that you would feel while you are using it, but it doesn’t mention its function or quality. Thus, a study of advertisement can let us avoid buying the unsuitable product. Like the ad for Smoothie King, it only shows the juice and how it is good for your health, which is an argumentative ad that doesn’t show any dramatic feeling beyond the product. In the ad for UPS, it shows that the process of deliver the international shipment is similar to puzzle, which also need to go through many turns and twists to the destination, but it states that it can ship faster than other because it has a short cut which refer to the expert. This ad seemed to be between argumentative and persuasive. In the ad for Microsoft, it shows a traditional business promotion method that looks like clumsy and does work. It states that since your customers are online, so you should go online too. After using Microsoft Office Live Small Business software, you could show how professional you are and increase your customers. It sounds persuasive to tell you that you need it for your business.

Thank you so much
Good luck! :mrgreen:
Tukanja
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tukanja »

Persuasive advertisement
Advertisement bombards us no matter where we are. For instance, on the bus, sky building, in the magazine, etc… Advisement has emerged as a part of our daily life and influences our consumption behavior. According to Stephen Toulmin, “Advertisement has become more persuasive rather than argumentative.”, which means that advertisement has turned to tell us what we need to buy to satisfy our desires, but not how the product works better than the others. Many people have experiences of finding that the new product that they have purchased is not as good as the advertisement shows. After using for a few times, they leave it at the bottom of the cabinet and never use it again. Why people would find the product is not suitable for them even though they have read the product’s advertisement for many times? It is because the advertisement only deliver the message of the satisfaction that you would feel while you are using it, but it doesn’t mention its neither function nor quality. Thus, a study of advertisement can let us avoid buying the unsuitable product. Like the ad for Smoothie King, it only shows the juice and how it is good for your health, which is an argumentative ad that doesn’t show any dramatic feeling beyond the product. In the ad for UPS, it shows that the process of delivering the international shipment is similar to puzzle, which also need to go through many turns and twists to the destination, but it states that it can ship faster than the others because it has a short cut which refer to the expert. This ad seems to be between argumentative and persuasive. In the ad for Microsoft, it shows a traditional business promotion method that looks like clumsy and doesn't work. It states that since your customers are online, so you should go online too. After using Microsoft Office Live Small Business software, you could show how professional you are and increase your customers. It sounds persuasive to tell you that you need it for your business.
catlim

Post by catlim »

Nice essay...

--------------------------------------------
http://www.WordByWordHut.com
--------------------------------------------