I need some help on
...my grammar test, which took place about a week ago. Not to check my answers, as much as to see if it is possible to have multiple (but correct) answers. Tnxs in advance...
1. While he was watching TV, he (this other guy...or not) ___________ the video-game. (v. play)
I put this --- he played the video-freakin'-game.
... this manwitch teacher,scribbled over it he was playing
2. I don't know where they live/ where do they live .
we had to choose between this two) which one (or two) is correct?)
3. She was working in this factory for ten years
How long has she worked?
(nothing, she just overwrote the worked
4. He had gone out before I told him to buy me a medicine.
When had he gone? or is it when HAS he gone, or is it...
5. (On use of Have to and Must)
You have to
tell me everything about your new job.
be on time for classes.
---I got myself nills on this---
6. She will be staying
with us next year.
... I dunno... what to put here to be correct, and not corrected... What CAN I put here, instead of the underlined,
what DOES make sense --- anything ?