Hey! I need some help here. Please check my grammar mistake for me thanks so much

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

thanhlam

Hey! I need some help here. Please check my grammar mistake for me thanks so much

Post by thanhlam »

- H: (huhuhuhuhu) Does anybody help me? I have lost.
- N: Do you remember your house address ?
- H: Yes. But I cant find the way back home. Nobody helps me.
- N: Where are your parents? How can they let you go alone like this? They should care about you.
- H: I am scare, please help me, my mother told me that there was so many bad people out side my house, if I get lost, I will be kidnaped to go to sell lottery ticket, being ropped or being a beggar,….
- N: You said you remembered your home address? Where? Here! there is some money . take a bus and go home. I’ll catch for you the right bus.
- H: Oh no. I cant travel by bus. My house is in a small road. I don’t remember the exactly number. But it’s in that way. Please help me.
Ngoc is thinking for a while.
- N: I am going to go that way. Get in my motorbike I take you home.
Following the direction of the girl, Ngoc turn in the dark, wet, strange small road.
- N: Where is your home now?
- H: Now? You can stop any where you like. Every where is my house.
Suddenly a group of bad people which have many horrible tattoo appear and s top Ngoc’s motorbike.
- N: What is going on ? Who are you?
- H: I told you already. Lately there are so many plundering.
The robbers take Ngoc’s mobiphone, motorbike,money and value jewelry.
Scene 2:
Lam is selling newspapers.
- Hot news! Hot news! The best refined robbing ever, the poor patient girl with the worst ending.
- Remember! Stay away fom any way of approaching : the child got lost,the old beggar people , lottory ticket sellers, ….. take my advices and nothing can happen with you.
- Hot news! Hot news! The best refined robbing ever, the poor patient girl with the worst ending.
- Go ahead. Don’t help any people on your way is the best way for you to stay away troubles.
Go around.
Scene 3:
Cuong and Thuy Hien are the MC of a global news.
C: - Last month, the communication and journalism had just inform about a special case of a plundering network that kidnap children, old people, pregnant woman,… to beg people for money at gas station, control traffic light. They pull, hold, snatch people for money. Until late the are gathered in the same place for checking. If they have enough money they will be eaten and slept otherwise they will be yelled at, hit and starved until the next day.
H: - 2 days ago, a new guile appeared,they capitalize the kindness of people especially women, teen girls,.. A kid pretended to be a losing boy who couldn't go home alone and he asked for helping especially women or girls who walked alone . If they want to help him, the kid will guide them go to a strange, dark, devious, secluded place and then his accomplices appear and rop from the poor victims.
Huyen turns off the TV, looks the watch.
Scene 4:
- L: Have you read the newspaper?
- H: 3 more defraud case
- L: Look your bad behaviour , the famous victim is in front of your eyes. By the way, Ngoc- my new friend I met her at the interview at police station after she was robbed.
- H: hi! How are you?
- N: good. Thanks
- L: faith was profitted, people become doubt about the other people or things. What an expensive lesson.
- N: traditonally, people help people is a good culture. That the right thing to do but now thing has change we need to be watchful with everything.
- H: Jounalism have a great powerful, it leads the morality of society, we don’t know well about that case but many news appear which different words, threaten words that make people feel nervous, confusion, watchful, make it become a big problem, facebooker share it through day and night. There are hundreds of comment talk about that. The morrality of human is just the things that make the most of society agree.
- N: if you say so what would you do if you are in the same case?
- H:……….
- L: I will not help anyone, you know when your kindness being used, you will never jusst anyone. And you will know how to protect yourself.
- H: so I will consider about that case so I will decide to help or not.
- L: here. Read for fun. I gotta go home now, my grandmother will come soon. By the way talking is easier than doing, thinking carefully before doing something.
Scene 5:
A old woman (Cuong) have been injured, lay in the rain. Nobody in the road. Huyen go across her.
H: Hello. Are you ok? Can I help you?
C: Please I help me help me please.
H: But….But…. I will find somebody or emergency,.. Does anyone here?
The old woman hold her leg when the newspaper drop in . Huyen feel nervous, scare then decide to go away.
C: Help! Please help me. Don’t go. Come back. Please help. Does anyone help me. Please.
Scene 6:
Lam walks around the room. Holding the cellphone, trying to call her grandma.
- Grandma please pick up your phone…..please pickup please.
Teller: the media is leading human thinking. Society become dangerous not because of the cruel of bad guy just because of the silent of good guy.
Tukanja
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Hey! I need some help here. Please check my grammar mistake for me thanks so much

Post by Tukanja »

All right, now, I'm interested in knowing if I've done any good with this text.

Scene 1

- H: (huhuhuhuhu) Please anybody help me? I have lost.
- N: Do you remember your house address?
- H: Yes. But I can't find the way back home. Can you help me?
- N: Where are your parents? How could they let you go alone like this? They should have cared about you!
- H: I am scared, please help me, my mother told me there could be so many bad people outside my house and, if I get lost, I can be kidnapped in order to go to sell lottery tickets, or either be rapped or become a beggar…
- N: You've said you remember your home address? Where is it? Look! There is some money here.Take a bus and go home. I’ll catch the right bus for you!
- H: Oh no, no! I can't travel by bus. My house is in a small street. And I don’t remember the exact number! But it’s in that way. Please help me!
On this, Ngoc thinks for a while.
- N: I'm going that way too. Get on my motorbike I'll take you home.
But, following the directions of the girl, Ngoc turns in the dark, finding himself on a wet and strange small road!
- N: Where is your home now?
- H: Now, you can stop anywhere you like. Everywhere is my house.
Suddenly, a group of bad people having many horrible tattoos on their bodies appears and stops Ngoc’s motorbike.
- N: What is going on? Who are you?
- H: I told you already!
There are so many plundering lately.
The robbers take Ngoc’s mobile phone, motorbike, money and value jewelry.

Scene 2:

Lam is selling newspapers.
- Hot news! Hot news! The best refined robbing ever, the poor patient girl with the worst ending!
- Remember! Stay away from any way of approaching: the child got lost,the old beggar people, lottery ticket sellers, ….. take my advice and nothing can happen to you.
- Hot news! Hot news! The best refined robbing ever, the poor patient girl with the worst ending!
- Go ahead. Avoid helping any people on your way is the best way for you to stay away from troubles.
Go around.

Scene 3:

Cuong and Thuy Hien are the MC of a global news.
C: - Last month, the communication and journalism had just informed about a special case of a plundering network that kidnaps children, old people, pregnant women,… begging people for some money at a gas station, control traffic light. They pull, hold, snatch people for money. Until lately, they are gathered in the same place for checking. If they have enough money, they will not be beaten and slept(?) otherwise they will be yelled at, hit and starved until the next day.
H: - 2 days ago, a new guile appeared,they capitalise the kindness of people especially women, teen girls,.. A kid pretends to be a losing boy who can't go home alone and he asks for help especially women or girls who walk alone. If they want to help him, the kid will guide them to go to a strange, dark, devious, secluded place and then his accomplices appear and either rape or rob the poor victim.
Huyen turns off the TV, looks at the watch.

Scene 4:
- L: Have you read the newspaper?
- H: 3 more defraud cases.
- L: Look, your bad behavior, the famous victim is in front of your eyes. By the way, Ngoc - my new friend, I met her at the interview at a police station after she was robbed.
- H: Hi! How are you?
- N: Good. Thanks.
- L: Faith was profited, people become doubt about the other people or things. What an expensive lesson!
- N: Traditionally, people helping people is a good culture. That is the right thing to do but now things have changed, we need to be watchful with everything.
- H: Journalism have a great power, it leads the morality of society, we don’t know well about that case but much news appears with different words, threaten words that make people feel nervous, confused, watchful, make it become a big problem, the Facebook shares it through day and night. There are hundreds of comments talking about it. The human morality is just the thing that makes the most of society agree with.
- N: If you say so, what would you do if you are in the same case?
- H:……….
- L: I will not help anyone, you know, when your kindness is being used you will never trust anyone. And you will know how to protect yourself.
- H: So, I will consider about that case so I will decide to help or not.
- L: Here. Read for fun. I am gotta go home now, my grandmother will come soon. By the way, talking is easier than doing, think carefully before doing something.

Scene 5:

A old woman (Cuong) have been injured, lays in the rain. Nobody on the road, and Huyen comes across her.
H: Hello. Are you OK? How can I help you?
C: Please help me, help me please!
H: But….But…. OK, I will find somebody or emergency,.. Is anyone here?
The old woman holds her leg when the newspaper drops in. Huyen feels nervous, scared, then decides to go away.
C: Help! Please help me. Don’t go. Come back. Please help. Can anyone help me! Please!

Scene 6:

Lam walks around the room, holding a cellphone, trying to call her grandma.
- Grandma, please pick up your phone…..please pickup, please!
Teller: The media is leading human thinking. Society becomes dangerous not because of the cruel of the bad guys but just because of the silence of the good guys.