Hello, please help me make my sentences more relevant for English people

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

Everyone

Hello, please help me make my sentences more relevant for English people

Post by Everyone »

Professional approach to design is reflected in deep analysis on the design stage and in high-level execution.

As a project manager, I tend to use an individual approach to each project and choose the most optimal way to fulfil it.

It helps us to find the best solutions and approaches to web development so we can use them to accelerate the creation of the products and to achieve an excellent result as well.

I translated this sentences from Russian language, but it seems to me that they sounds bad for native English speaker.
Thanks.
knowable

Re: Hello, please help me make my sentences more relevant for English people

Post by knowable »

A professional approach to product design is clearly reflected in analysis of each stage of the design and execution.
All stages of product design are done with expertise and this is reflected in execution.

As a project manager, I always approach every project professionally and see its completion with efficiency.
As a project manager, I always maintain professionalism (and efficiency) in each project until its completion.

This helps us to find best solutions and methods for web development so as to improve product design/creation with excellent results.
It helps us to find best solutions and methods for web development so that we can improve product design/creation with excellent results.
It helps us to find best solutions and methods to improve product design for maximum results.

I have to say I don’t quite understand the first sentence. For instance, what do you mean by ‘execution’? Is that when you are testing the product or do you mean product functionality?