Please help me to correct this text.

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

mtrhuynh

Please help me to correct this text.

Post by mtrhuynh »

Here is my text. Please help me to correct it. Thank you very much

In the interview for USA Today Newspaper, Chief Executive Officer of IBM International Corporation, Mrs. Ginni Rometty was determined not to require every staff must graduated from University in the technical jobs. CEO Ginni Rometty admits the recruitment becomes more difficult because there is not enough human resources. As Ministry of American Labor, this country has more than 500.000 job opportunities relate to information technology. About 1 millions jobs of program will not be met in 2020, they estimate.

There is about 15% employees has been hired at USA units don’t need to have Bachelor 3-4 years in last year. This is an opportunity that we want to save for the young people that were not educated specialized training but they have good skills to work in technology, Vice President Joanna Daly of IBM Corporation said.

Although in any area, every company always wants to hire realize experience employees, 55% the managers say realize experience are an important evaluation factor in hiring. Vice President Daly also says IBM expects to hire 25.000 experts on America and invest 1 billions dollar to educate and develop skills for new staffs in about 4 years.
Joe
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Re: Please help me to correct this text.

Post by Joe »

There are several points to correct. Here is just one of them:

In English we write thousands with commas, not periods, so:
"We are not wholly bad or good, who live our lives under Milk Wood :-| " — Dylan Thomas, Under Milk Wood

eBooks: English Prepositions List | Essential Business Words | Learn English in Seven
Tukanja
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Please help me to correct this text.

Post by Tukanja »

Please someone correct my try.

In the interview for USA TODAY newspaper, Mrs Ginny Roomette, the IBM's CEO, was determined to not require every staff has to be university graduated in the technical jobs. Mrs Roomette admits the recruitment becomes more and more difficult for the lack in the human resources. According to the Ministry of American Labour, more than 500,000 job opportunities related to IT are offered. But they also estimated about 1 million job program would not be met in 2020.

"There is about 15% of employees that have been hired in the USA who didn’t have to have a Bachelor Degree. Offering this opportunity, we wanted to save for the young people who have not participated in a specialized training but they somehow have good skills in technology," said Mrs Joanna Daly, the IBM Corporation 's vice president.

Although, in any area, every company always wants to hire experienced employees, 55% of the managers say realized experience is an important evaluation factor in hiring. Mrs Daly also says IBM expects to hire 25,000 experts, and invest 1 billion dollars into education and development of the new staff skills in about next 4 years.