Grammar

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

Goldenboy

Grammar

Post by Goldenboy »

I am trying to improve my writing skills. I get confused with the grammar. I think the forum will help to improve my writing skills. Could you advise if there are any grammatical errors? 

Could you advise if there are any grammatical errrors on the following sentences? 

I spoken with him.yesterday and he told me that he had other things to do in the morning. Therefore, he won't be able to attend the meeting in the morning

If you can convey the message to the lady, it will be really good for us.

However,if he refuses it will be a major problem for us. 

I think we should advise him to tell the other students not to participate as they will be face disciplinary action. 

I might go the event on Tuesday if I have money or else I would see at home and spend time with my family

She said she won't be able to attend the meeting in the morning due to a doctor's appointment 

She said she won't be able to attend the meeting because she has a doctor's appointment on the morning. 

He told me she won't be able to attend the meeting because she is not feeling well.

She told me she would not be able to attend because she wasn't feeling well.
Joe
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Re: Grammar

Post by Joe »

Could you advise if there are any grammatical errrors on the following sentences? :nok:

I spoken with him.yesterday and he told me that he had other things to do in the morning. :nok:
Therefore, he won't be able to attend the meeting in the morning. :ok:

If you can convey the message to the lady, it will be really good for us. :ok:

However, if he refuses it will be a major problem for us. :ok:

I think we should advise him to tell the other students not to participate as they will be face disciplinary action. :nok:

I might go the event on Tuesday if I have money or else I would see at home and spend time with my family. :nok:

She said she won't be able to attend the meeting in the morning due to a doctor's appointment. :ok:

She said she won't be able to attend the meeting because she has a doctor's appointment on the morning. :nok:

He told me she won't be able to attend the meeting because she is not feeling well. :ok:

She told me she would not be able to attend because she wasn't feeling well. :ok:
"We are not wholly bad or good, who live our lives under Milk Wood :-| " — Dylan Thomas, Under Milk Wood

eBooks: English Prepositions List | Essential Business Words | Learn English in Seven