Cover letter for USA

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

NeoGamaes

Cover letter for USA

Post by NeoGamaes »

Hello English expert,

I am targeting a job in USA but I am still not sure my cover letter is without mistake. Is any of you OK to have a look on it? It's quite brief with paragraph. I would appreciate a lot...

Cover letter link: https: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9m7l4qlfoidei ... m.pdf?dl=0
Or
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i4bB4l ... p=drivesdk

Thanks for your help!!

Anthony
Joe
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Re: Cover letter for USA

Post by Joe »

Can’t access either of those links without login. Can you just post it here.
"We are not wholly bad or good, who live our lives under Milk Wood :-| " — Dylan Thomas, Under Milk Wood

eBooks: English Prepositions List | Essential Business Words | Learn English in Seven
NeoGamaes

Post by NeoGamaes »

Thank you for your support. I can do that, indeed:

"Dear Mr. or Ms.,

With a solid background in heat transfer and fluid mechanics paired with my proven success in the first two-phase loop sizing for satellites in the world, I am looking for new challenges and particularly in the field of computer science, robotics and A.I. I believe my skills and experience make me an excellent fit for the position of Thermal Engineer at your firm in the Hardware Engineering team.

Thanks to my PhDs in “Energy & Transfer” and “Science Engineering”, I have learned both how to carry out fundamental researches and the way to develop test benches to confront the theory to the experimentation, two aspects your position of Thermal Engineer required. I
am confident that my autonomous and self-taught abilities will contribute to your ongoing growth and continued success.

I am also experienced in the thermal and hydraulic sizing of a whole cooling system in the aerospace field, requiring a high level of rigor and flexibility. I am skilled in problem solving and cool under pressure allowing to deal with crisis efficiently. In addition, my involvement as leader of the thermohydraulic expertise cluster gave me the knowledge to manage a team.

I am excited to learn more about this position and to demonstrate why I am the right person for your company. Do not hesitate to reach out if you have any question or need further clarification on my experience.

Thank you for your time and consideration."
Joe
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Post by Joe »

NeoGamaes wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 4:02 pmDear Mr. or Ms.,

With a solid background in heat transfer and fluid mechanics paired with my proven success in the first two-phase loop sizing for satellites in the world, I am looking for new challenges and particularly in the field of computer science, robotics and A.I. I believe my skills and experience make me an excellent fit for the position of Thermal Engineer at your firm in the Hardware Engineering team.

Thanks to my PhDs in “Energy & Transfer” and “Science Engineering”, I have learned both how to carry out fundamental researches [research?] and the way to develop test benches to confront theory and experimentation, two aspects your position of Thermal Engineer required. I am confident that my autonomous and self-taught abilities will contribute to your ongoing growth and continued success.

I am also experienced in the thermal and hydraulic sizing of a whole cooling system in the aerospace field, requiring a high level of rigor and flexibility. I am skilled in problem solving and cool under pressure allowing me to deal with crisis [crises / a crisis ??] efficiently. In addition, my involvement as leader of the thermohydraulic expertise cluster gives me the knowledge to manage a team.

I am excited to learn more about this position and to demonstrate why I am the right person for your company. Do not hesitate to reach out if you have any question or need further clarification regarding my experience.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
"We are not wholly bad or good, who live our lives under Milk Wood :-| " — Dylan Thomas, Under Milk Wood

eBooks: English Prepositions List | Essential Business Words | Learn English in Seven
NeoGamaes

Post by NeoGamaes »

Thank you Joe. Very appreciated !