Which are grammatically correct?

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

Ayonkhan

Which are grammatically correct?

Post by Ayonkhan » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:12 pm

I am little bit confused these sentences. I can't find out which are grammatically correct?

01.The first is that the historical streets of Japan are preserved and there are many temples and shrines that/ those are registered as World Heritage sites.
02.I have two reasons for this/ that.
03.I want to save their life/ life’s.
04.When I joined in garbage collection in my living area, I realized that there was much garbage than my prediction.

Firefox
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Which are grammatically correct?

Post by Firefox » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:42 pm

Ayonkhan wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:12 pm
I am little bit confused these sentences. I can't find out which are grammatically correct?

01.The first is that the historical streets of Japan are preserved and there are many temples and shrines that/ those are registered as World Heritage sites.
02.I have two reasons for this/ that.
03.I want to save their life/ life’s.
04.When I joined in garbage collection in my living area, I realized that there was much garbage than my prediction.
01.The first is that the historical streets of Japan are preserved and there are many temples and shrines that are registered as World Heritage sites. :ok:
02.I have two reasons for this/that. :ok: both possible
03.I want to save their life/ lives. :ok: both possible (NOT life's)
04.When I joined in garbage collection in my living area, I realized that there was much MORE/LESS garbage than my prediction. :ok:

jiyakhattak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Which are grammatically correct?

Post by jiyakhattak » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:37 am

Ayonkhan wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:12 pm

01.The first is that the historical streets of Japan are preserved and there are many temples and shrines that are registered as World Heritage sites. :ok:
02.I have two reasons for this/ that. :ok:
03.I want to save their life :ok:
04.When I joined in garbage collection in my living area, I realized that there was much garbage than my prediction. :nok: