Please correct this paragraph

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

vmthangaraj

Please correct this paragraph

Post by vmthangaraj »

Once upon a time, There was a village and four cows. They were friends.
Everyday they used go to forest and eat their food together and coming back to place.
This is happening everyday. In same forest there was a lion and saw their daily routines. One day lion was planned to hunt all of them and try to attack them but in vain because all of them fight against the lion. But Lion disappointed and planned it again. Lion thought that I can't kill them if they were together. So I need to split up their friendship then only they will come alone for feast.
Lion made a plan and executed. Finally Lion had broken up their cow friendship and killed one by one.
Joe
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Re: Please correct this paragraph

Post by Joe »

vmthangaraj wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:52 pm Once upon a time, There was a village and four cows. They were friends.
Everyday they used go to forest and eat their food together and coming back to place.
This is happening everyday. In same forest there was a lion and saw their daily routines. One day lion was planned to hunt all of them and try to attack them but in vain because all of them fight against the lion. But Lion disappointed and planned it again. Lion thought that I can't kill them if they were together. So I need to split up their friendship then only they will come alone for feast.
Lion made a plan and executed. Finally Lion had broken up their cow friendship and killed one by one.
Once upon a time, there was a village and four cows.

The four cows were friends. Every day they used go to the forest and eat their food together and then return home.

This happened every day. In the same forest there was a lion who saw their daily routines. One day the lion planned to hunt all of them and try to attack them but in vain because all of them fought against the lion.

The Lion was disappointed and planned again. The Lion thought that I couldn't kill them if they were together. So he needed to split up their friendship then they will come alone to eat.

The Lion made a plan and executed. Finally the Lion broke up the cows' friendship and killed them one by one.

:mrgreen:
"We are not wholly bad or good, who live our lives under Milk Wood :-| " — Dylan Thomas, Under Milk Wood

eBooks: English Prepositions List | Essential Business Words | Learn English in Seven