Personal statement

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

Marcin

Personal statement

Post by Marcin »

Hi, I am writing a personal statement in my CV and I am not sure if what i wrote is OK. Could you please correct me if there is anything wrong with the following:

In the years 2008 to 2019, I gained substantial work experience by working in catering industry at a few British restaurants. In 2020, due to Covid pandemic, I was redeployed to another team within the same company which I was a memeber for a year and few months. Now, I am looking forward to continuing working in a different area of work.

Thank you!
Last edited by Marcin on Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joe
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Re: Personal statement

Post by Joe »

In the years 2008 to 2019, I gained substantial work experience by working in the catering industry at a few British restaurants. In 2020, due to the Covid pandemic, I was redeployed to another team within the same company which I was a member of for a year and a few months. Now, I am looking forward to continuing working in a different area of work.
"We are not wholly bad or good, who live our lives under Milk Wood :-| " — Dylan Thomas, Under Milk Wood

eBooks: English Prepositions List | Essential Business Words | Learn English in Seven