Nobody can be happy by trying to find happiness.

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

lovsmalgir

Re: Nobody can be happy by trying to find happiness.

Post by lovsmalgir »

yes, nobody can be happy by only trying to find happiness without doing. if we think that we want to make our lives happy, it is a good step. then we must do some other steps. for example, we try to earn moneys by works, for more friends, act with people arround us politely, make some charity... then we will feel happy. Having a good idea, then make it true.
I am a new member here.. please feel free to contact with me.
I'm very happy to have more friends..
studentss

Post by studentss »

I think if somebody is trying to find hapiness never will find. Be your best friend and try to do good things.
alkhader

Post by alkhader »

Most people can be happy by trying to find happiness :?:
Well .. What you have to do is [

The Law of Happiness
Understanding of this law can help you achieve a lot of happiness :-D [IF YOU WANT TO STAY HAPPY THEN YOU HAVE TO KEEP OTHERS HAPPY ] :-D

Explanation :

Every individual is surrounded by other individuals/people. All these individuals/people are categorized into 5 circles.

The first or the innermost circle : consists of people who you are coming in contact with the most i.e on a daily basis or very frequently. Examples are your wife/husband, co workers etc.

The second circle : which surrounds the first circle are the people who you meet let us say once or twice a week and are not as frequently in contact with you as the people in the first circle. Examples are some friends you see or visit or people in a class that you are taking once a week etc.

The third circle : surrounds the second circle and consists of individuals who you meet once or twice a year or even once in 5 or any number of years. You know all these people. Examples are distant relatives, old friends etc.

The fourth circle : consists of people you don't know but can meet at any time. Examples are attendant at a grocery store, someone you talk to in an elevator etc.

The fifth circle : Comprises of people you don't know or meet but these people know you. Examples are of fans of rock stars or famous people etc.

Your happiness depends directly, on how happy the individuals are with you, in all these 5 circles.

Sours : http://www.lawofhappiness.blogspot.com/

Regards
Alkhader Ali
amor

Post by amor »

Learn to accept, respect and not to expect too much... then you'll find happiness.
herione

Post by herione »

is so hard to find happyness when she is lost

in same time we should look for happyness and never be bored :-|
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

whenever we are sad it is best to change our mood by thinking of all the happy events in our lives or by doing something that would make us happy. (This is possible.) We cannot find happiness by putting other people down or placing other people in danger.
I think true happiness could only be realized when we least expect it.
anazafra

Post by anazafra »

I totally agree. From my point of view happiness comes when you aren´t aware of it. What I want to say, is that sometimes, we are so obstinate in reaching happiness that we ignore it´s nearer than we think. People are 27-7 thinking in theirselves and it isn´t the way. Change that attitude and you will see improvements. Are you willing to take this advice? {-;
Keough

Post by Keough »

TalkingPoint wrote:Nobody can be happy by trying to find happiness.

Is it possible to find happiness if you look for it? Is it an impossible dream? Is it selfishness that will end in failure? Or is it the right of every human being?
In my humble opinion, there is no problem in finding happiness. However, the main questions are how you define your happiness and methods to achieve that.

You can find your own happiness. It is your right to do so. But do not do wrong things to get right results.