Nobody can be happy by trying to find happiness.

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderators: Krisi, Vega, TalkingPoint

chenggiant

Post by chenggiant » Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:10 am

Whatever you are talking about, i just keep quite.

I donnot want to think too much about life.

Am i right?

Laxuan
Silver Member

Post by Laxuan » Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:38 am

To me, nobody can be happy when they try to find happiness.I have read a very interesting story about this issue.
A group of devils hold an appointment in order to do something to make people miserable and after a few hours they decide to hide human happiness but they don't know where to hide it.A member say 'we should hide it on the peak of Everest mountain' but the others dont approve because people could climb up and get it, another one want to hide it at the deepest place of ocean but it isn't available too as people have many sophisticated tool such as sub-marine so they can find it easily. An elder one suggest putting it in people's heart because they often try to go to very far place to find happiness but they don't know their most precious are around them.
[/quote]

Laxuan
Silver Member

Post by Laxuan » Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:39 am

To me, nobody can be happy when they try to find happiness.I have read a very interesting story about this issue.
A group of devils hold an appointment in order to do something to make people miserable and after a few hours they decide to hide human happiness but they don't know where to hide it.A member say 'we should hide it on the peak of Everest mountain' but the others dont approve because people could climb up and get it, another one want to hide it at the deepest place of ocean but it isn't available too as people have many sophisticated tool such as sub-marine so they can find it easily. An elder one suggest putting it in people's heart because they often try to go to very far place to find happiness but they don't know their most precious are around them
Last edited by Laxuan on Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

julka

Post by julka » Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:31 am

I liked the story narrated by Laxuan, and to my mind it really characterizes the real life. And that is the question to this discussion. There's no need to waste time on looking for happiness, it will come itself. And besides, a question arises: where one can look for happiness? That's ridiculous. And what does happiness mean in general? When you have close people by your side, friends, a good job, when you can pass ur free time like u want (going there and there, travelling, and doing what u want), when you're in love, or just have a bf or a gf. For me all these components form happiness, and even my not very good health does not mean that much, cuz I have all above stated "components of happiness" in my life. Happiness is all around us, we only have to realize that is happiness, and not to look for it. that's :). Have a nice day everybody, don't worry, BE HAPPY. Life is too short, so enjoy every moment of it. :P

meylenlau

Post by meylenlau » Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:18 am

chenggiant wrote:Whatever you are talking about, i just keep quite.

I donnot want to think too much about life.

Am i right?
Interesting, well, in a forum you can't just keep quiet. You can't
control your mind from thinking about life ,right? Chasing and fulfilling your need/desire could be happened unconsciously in your life..... in silent!!
Last edited by meylenlau on Wed May 17, 2006 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

awalee

Post by awalee » Sun May 14, 2006 12:45 pm

I think we become happy when we want to be happy.

But some times we find some kind of happiness whwen we becom sad ( if we not feel sadness :cry: we can not feel happiness :D )

Are you agree with me ? :roll:

xiangjing

opinon

Post by xiangjing » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:47 am

i think so!happy life is very natural!

zahish

Re: My Happiness ....

Post by zahish » Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:29 pm

ı completely agree with you.happiness is a kind of toll and we must know how to play with it.

hanguyen

Post by hanguyen » Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:04 pm

What is happiness? Everybody has his own happiness. With someone, happiness is very simple. Example, with the poor, happiness is to have delicious meals, beautiful clothes and have enough money to pay school fees for their children. But with the rich, happiness is far different. They have much money, so maybe their happiness is power and fluence,... I am not sure. Now, my happiness is to find a good job, earn much money to learn everything I love, such as learn to play piano, learn to draw picture,... Can I find my happiness. I think the answer is yes. What is your happiness? And what will you do to have your happiness?

jakeson

Post by jakeson » Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:55 am

Pardon me if I disagree. We can find happiness. What is the essense of happiness if nobody can find it? That's the logic behind why happiness exists. It depends, however, how one defines happiness. What is happiness for me may not be happiness for others. Remember the relativity of things. But to be happy is not to the detriment of others.