Nobody can be happy by trying to find happiness.

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderators: Krisi, Vega, TalkingPoint

e.eagle

do u?

Post by e.eagle » Sun May 01, 2005 3:27 pm

i'll not agree with this point of view entirly.
as we know that life is always full of happiness and unhappiness things, would it be possible if we lost something our lovable somewhere, how could u get the feeling? perhaps the best way at this time is try to find something happiness while let the unhappy alone. :mrgreen:
would u agree with this point? :lol:

leen@rasel
Silver Member

Post by leen@rasel » Sun May 08, 2005 7:15 am

ithink that all people can find happiness if they understood life and the that it goes it is not a matter of having money itis amatter of beeing satisfied with your self your life and your GOD idont think that happiness means that you are selfish it is your right and your choice and no one will charge you :roll:

leen@rasel
Silver Member

Post by leen@rasel » Sun May 08, 2005 7:17 am

ithink that all people can find happiness if they understood life and the way that it goes it is not a matter of having money itis amatter of beeing satisfied with your self your life and your GOD idont think that happiness means that you are selfish it is your right and your choice and no one will charge you :roll:

someone_cute
Silver Member

Post by someone_cute » Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:42 pm

Everybody wishes to have the happiness but it is not in our hands .. but it is coming from Our God ( Allah ) .. We can search about the happiness causes but we can't find the happiness ..
There are somethings bring happiness but not all of the happiness like money but not all times also .. by money we can buy a part of happiness .. and happiness come from the good health and by living with a family that its members can understand and love u .. and it is also not the wholly happiness ,,
In shortness .. There is no one that has the all happiness as the word means .. because if he has it in his house and between family .. He couldn't has it everywhere in society and work and such as .
«®°•.¸.•°°•.¸.•°™ someone cute .•°®»

H

Re: Nobody can be happy by trying to find happiness.

Post by H » Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:15 am

I had better say " Happiness is like a butterfly, you run after it, it keeps flying, but if you stand still, it comes and sits on you.

someone_cute
Silver Member

Re: Nobody can be happy by trying to find happiness.

Post by someone_cute » Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:55 pm

H wrote:

I had better say " Happiness is like a butterfly, you run after it, it keeps flying, but if you stand still, it comes and sits on you.
A beautiful speech ..
But I think it's not correct all times ,, sometimes we have to run after the happiness to catch it :wink:
«®°•.¸.•°°•.¸.•°™ someone cute .•°®»

phucauto3
Gold Member

Post by phucauto3 » Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:59 pm

ABC wrote:I am agreed to this point.
Nobody will bring any happiness to you if you don't feel happy with them.
You always think that it's not worthy of doing. Maybe you have lost many chances and time to get happy things. But when you are trying to look for happiness for yourself, it will be far from you.
yes,I like your idea, we must do our best in job, love... so that we 'll feel really happy, and noone can help us to get our happy.

phucauto3
Gold Member

Post by phucauto3 » Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:11 pm

yuniu wrote:Nobody can be happy by trying to find happiness.

Obvious the above judgment is wrong. Happiness should be sense with our heart. One object might lead to various effects of human feeling because of subjective perspective.
I think this topic is true in some aspect. A person try to find happiness, but I think such a person 'll never know that there's limit to everything and he 'll find more, find forever and it's possible that he never feel happy!!

phucauto3
Gold Member

Re: i think...

Post by phucauto3 » Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:19 pm

Rodrigo Klassen wrote:i think that nobody can be happy or sad all time. hapiness can be found in the most simple things of our days. the problem is: people are never pleased. it's necessary to see the life in a simple way, allways remember good happenings in it
the best idea!!

serenella
Gold Member

Post by serenella » Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:28 pm

'The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have' (Woody Allen)