Nobody can be happy by trying to find happiness.

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

bivalvia

about happiness

Post by bivalvia »

I am new here, but I am trying to tell something about that topic. Happiness is something which is very difficult to find and to understand it. For somebody, it is widelly linked to money.for others, it is the result of sucess in both professinal life and individual one, but the most of people, forgot the feel of being in good health,
littlegirl

Post by littlegirl »

:roll:
From my view point, I think that happiness is all what we have in our daily life. But most of us are trying it find it all the time, is it true?
'Cause evevyone is never satisfied with what we get at present,they do not enjoy the best feeling.
Me, i think happiness can even be just a very simple thing such as a smile of a friend , a candy from my sister, ect...
Do you agree with me????
power of mind

happiness

Post by power of mind »

My thinking point is in another way.i think the happpiness is in your heart
it dependent on nature. Mostly people have boast brag and feeling that there is no more who check his personal life my meaning is that type of person never feel happiness because his heart is black and never see right think alwasy negotively thinking.
uygar

dont waste of your time

Post by uygar »

they are all ridicilious you talk about
Rishu Sharma

nobody can be happy by trying to find happiness.

Post by Rishu Sharma »

Hallo
i was really surprised to read what u have asked???
i m not agree with u .
sorry to say,but happy is he,who finds happiness in the happiness of others.
:D like this
ok
[/b]
fashion

happiness

Post by fashion »

I am not happy now. I have told myself that why you do not live in a happy way, becase every day is going whether which kind feeling you have. However, I can not do that.
Do you have the same thought with me?
Maryam

Post by Maryam »

happiness has many differrent meanings.
for the sick person,he thinks that his happiness is 2 recover.
for the poor person,the happiness means 2 him money.
for some girls,happiness means beauty.
& for some people,it means sex.

for me the way of happiness is 2 believe in God & do his orders, satisfication about what he gave us,not 2 hurt anybody but 2 help them.

I will be happy if my husband happy with me & loves me.
so happieness it can be also innocent love.

if u r life is beautifull too much,ur hereafter will be bad and if it was bad ,ur hereafter will be beautifull.

Thanks 4 the topic.
Maryam

Post by Maryam »

have u heard this:
"Life is alike apiano,it depends on how u play it."
Sakura

Post by Sakura »

It's very easy when you want Happiness. First, if you have a happy family with your parents (and other members). If you are learnt, played and grown. I always be satisfied with my life. I fell be happy when I can live in this world.
Julia Guest

Post by Julia Guest »

mdt wrote:just another opinion :)
Sometime, you will feel happy if you don't expect to much from life. Personally, sometime simple things can make me very happy:)

I think that when people do not expect something special from life they can be happy easier than people who find his or her happines
sanhong3

Post by sanhong3 »

I don't think you can obtain real happiness if you try your best to look for.
I believe that we can do nothing about it.what's more important is that we should keep a good mood
Ayda

Post by Ayda »

Hi all,
Actually I strongly agree with what Maryam said that happiness has different meanings. It’s a recover for sick people, it’s passing for students, it’s the wealth for poor people, its love between lovers and any couples and it’s a success for business men/women or any person on the earth.

I believe that happiness is a feeling that we feel inside us, when we achieve our dreams and get our desires. As we get what we want the feeling of satisfactions and happiness come to us at that moment. Sometimes we become happy from just a small and a tiny thing happen to us, it could bring us the happiness even though we haven’t ever thought of it.

However, there are some people who think that they don’t have the happiness, but they got it and they don’t know that or they cant see and feel it. The problem as I think is because those people put in front of them all the problems that they got and totally forgot about the good things that happen to them at the same time. For example if something good happened to them and brings them the happiness they can’t feel it. Because all what they think of is their problems and how can they solve it or get rid of those problems.

To give an example, let’s say that I have economy problems in my life. For instance I got to pay for the car insurance, the electricity bill, the apartment bill, the school fees for kids and for some countries the taxies. Let say one of those problem have solved to me and I don’t have to worry any more about it. In this case I have to be happy, but I wont because all what I care at that moment are the others problems and I could even not feel that I have got rid of one problem. I think if any person will go on with his/her life just like that there is no way that he/ she could feel happy. Just in one case, unless his/her all problems have been solved.

Moreover I believe that to feel happy we have to feel sad as well. Because as I think if you didn’t know what is sadness how came you will know what is happiness. Its all linked together Happiness and Sadness, Sweet and Bitter, Love and hate that is life it have to be like that we have to experience both of thing to know it.

For me happiness has lots of meaning as well. When I pass my exams that means happiness for me, when I got good marks in my projects that’s means happiness for me, when I know that my parents are satisfied with what I do that means a happiness for me, When I help any one and I feel that really I have helped that person its mean a happiness for me and when I can draw a smile on people faces its means a happiness for me. It is something almost I always say it, I don’t really mean to say it but it happens naturally. For example as I know that tomorrow could be a holiday its mean a happiness for me and automatically I will cry out, tomorrow is a holiday I am very happy, and for example when I go for shopping and I buy everything I want I go on and say to my family that I am happy because I bought this and that, and that make me really feel happy.

Finally I wish all the happiness for every one but remember you can make you life either a happy or not.

Regards,
Ayda
A . A
sunflower

Post by sunflower »

We can't find happiness if we try to look for it . I quite subscribe to this point of view. A person who always want to search for happiness can hardly feel happy . Sometimes happiness is only from the smallest thing you have : like U have two eyes , two ears, good books to read , food to eat , to the great things you have : your family , your relatives , your friends . People often don't know how to appreciate happiness until they lose it . But I want to tell all of you a thing that : RESPECT EVERYTHING U HAVE . DON'T LET HAPPINESS BE OUT OF YOUR HAND . EVERYTHING U HAVE IN YOUR LIFE IS SO PRECIOUS . Bi bi all of U ! :) [/b]
sunflower
mona

NO BODY CAN BE HAPPY BY TRYING TO FIND HAPPINESS

Post by mona »

i GUESS that the keys of happiness and the self reconsiliations with one self . If we know over selves very much and understand humans nature with all positiveness and negativness , when we understand that no humans is demon as well as no human is completely eveil . If got that and dealt with each other on this base we will have self happiness .
if we learnt from life and understand that it cannot give us all happiness when we r standing on our positions . if we learnt that what we do in this life, we grow it also in life in long terms .
Above all if we understand that life gives us happiness as well as sadness and that we all have our share from life because there is no complete happiness as well as no complete sadness and sorrow coz thats life ..its mix of all ..and we have to look to it in beautiful hearts to live happy and to have peace in it
Mona
kino

Ayda's good opinion

Post by kino »

I do agree with this opinion, happiness lies in everything that we have and that we are going to have. The only important thing is to find this happiness in our life, from the bottom of our heart. As we may agreed: happiness may mean 1000 or more kind of things to 1000 persons. So, cherish what we have that we regarded as happiness. May all of us a very happy life.
live to suffer, live to endure

Re: It's difficult to be sure about something

Post by Guest »

[quote="hiddenone] For myself, I'm finding a lover but it seem not easy because maybe there's no love in the world of gays.[/quote]

This is so wrong. You just can't say everyone is gay or gay people don't love each other. We need to open our arms and accept their differences. If you say, "God created us to become like this or God created man and woman for a reason" If he did, why there is love in gay people? Why do they feel different? Why do they feel there's no attraction for a person of different gender? We can't just bring God to explain whatever we disagree with or we fear of. We're all humans and we're all equal.
Anyways, we can be happy to find happiness and it's possible to find if you do look for it. The point is whom do we find happiness for? If you find happiness for yourself then good for you because you knows what you're aiming for in life. If you find happiness for others, it's also good for you because you're an unselfish person. You'll do nice things when you're trying to seek for happiness because only nice things make people happy. Examples are you'll feel sorry for a loss of a stranger, pity for an orphan who has no home to go to, happy when someone gets well, and so on. You will try to make this world better; a world's full of flowers--a world's like heaven.
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

i believe that people can not find happiness while they are busily looking for it . Maybe the only way to obtain happiness is to learn to appreciate what you have got.less compaining will help you to feel happy.
Arale
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Arale »

I completely agree .Yeah happiness is not out of reach but we need take a look around .Sometime it is near by our side but we cannot see it .Happiness is a struggle and a happy one is one who fight and strive for it !

_Arale_
Waqar

Post by Waqar »

Happiness is a state of mind. The reason to feel happy varies from time to time. In my opinion, it depends on a person that what sort of happiness, he is looking for and what makes him happy? Some feel happiness to have money and luxurious life. For others, it is good health, love or success. We have the choice to be one of two types of people, one who brings happiness whenever he comes or one who brings happiness whenever he goes….
I feel happy when I draw a smile on someone’s face.

Visit me at: - http://www.meetwaqar.tk
Drop me a line at: - waqarjaved@msn.com[quote][/quote] Life is a song. Which tune are you singing?
    Arale
    Rising Star
    Rising Star

Post by Arale »

Waqar wrote:
    I feel happy when I draw a smile on someone’s face.
    Hello, I like your sentence.That you feel happy when you bring happiness to others is really wonderful !I call it purity happiness.

_Arale_
    vitofriend

Post by vitofriend »

We find something when we are ready for that...the happyness it's found for they that are reading for to find something so natural and so inside of everyone...
    I want learn english and to know people. I 'm cuban.
    moonie

endless for hapiness..

Post by moonie »

well...human's persuit to find happiness... seems to be endless..
    whateaver they posses fineally ..we can't find it forever untill it has passed by us...eventually we found it was our happiness..at that time...
    Arale
    Rising Star
    Rising Star

Post by Arale »

I will tell you a story about Happiness.

Long time ago , evils wanted to take the revenge with human .Then they tried to find the most paintful way .One evil said "Let's hide their happiness because only losing happiness people hurt the most ."All other evils agreed with this way but where could they hide human's happiness ?
    An evil said "Hide it in the sky " ,other said " No ,hide it on deep ocean " ,others added " No ,hide it in deep land " ...
    The oldest evil said " No ,people are very intelligent they will find it though we hide in the sky ,ocean or deep land .I advice that we should hide it in theirselves . That is the only place people never find !"
    All evils agreed with this idea .Then they hide human's happiness in theirselves . That is the reason why people always go to find their happiness though it is only inside therselves !
    My friends , happiness is not far ,not out of reach .It is near our side ,right on ourselves .Don't waste time to find it .
    If you think u are happy , you will be happy !!!

_Arale_
    yuniu

Post by yuniu »

Nobody can be happy by trying to find happiness.

Obvious the above judgment is wrong. Happiness should be sense with our heart. One object might lead to various effects of human feeling because of subjective perspective.
    Cheryl

Post by Cheryl »

Then what is happiness in your definition, teacher :D ? Have a nice day.
    Cheryl
    lupe

Re: Nobody can be happy by trying to find happiness.

Post by lupe »

Nobody can be happy by trying to find happiness?

Is it possible to find happiness if you look for it? Is it an impossible dream? Is it selfishness that will end in failure? Or is it the right of every human being?

I think you should enjoy each happy moment, because that is the secret for a happy live. If you wait by a great moment for by happy is posible that this moment never arrive. On other hand if you enjoy each little happy moment you don`t have to wait by a great momen, but if the great moment arrive enjoy it and share with someone that you love. :wink:
    Akire_san

Post by Akire_san »

Well, there's one phrase that I herad in spanish that said: "the humans live of dreams and hopes" so is part of the human happines to go for that dreams and reach them and if you can't reach them you have the good feeling that you at least try to reach them when there are a lot of people that give up without giving their best
    When live gives u limons......make limonade :)
    trantrungav

Post by trantrungav »

Is it possible to find happiness if you look for it?
    Sometimes people can find happiness if they try to find. I don't think you have happiness without looking for or building it. We have to keep it and protect it evryday.
    My heart like cold water in the fall lake
    Rodrigo Klassen

i think...

Post by Rodrigo Klassen »

i think that nobody can be happy or sad all time. hapiness can be found in the most simple things of our days. the problem is: people are never pleased. it's necessary to see the life in a simple way, allways remember good happenings in it
    there's no space here to write everything i wanted

Re: i think...

Post by Guest »

Rodrigo Klassen wrote:i think that nobody can be happy or sad all time. hapiness can be found in the most simple things of our days. the problem is: people are never pleased. it's necessary to see the life in a simple way, allways remember good happenings in it
    EXACTLY! ;)
    authorityquery
    Rising Star
    Rising Star

Post by authorityquery »

Yeah, I agree this qoute
    Do good things, help poorer, satisfy yourself, try your best, make anothers smile.
    You'll get happiness.
    And it's the right of human being, but somone can't find happiness because their desires are endless and they never want to stop, they want to do everything, they want to reach the perfect things. no one is really perfect, that's human. If not you are god, or angel.
    Believe that.
    Thanks.
    MTV i like most wanted
    e.eagle

do u?

Post by e.eagle »

i'll not agree with this point of view entirly.
    as we know that life is always full of happiness and unhappiness things, would it be possible if we lost something our lovable somewhere, how could u get the feeling? perhaps the best way at this time is try to find something happiness while let the unhappy alone. :mrgreen:
    would u agree with this point? :lol:
    leen@rasel
    Rising Star
    Rising Star

Post by leen@rasel »

ithink that all people can find happiness if they understood life and the that it goes it is not a matter of having money itis amatter of beeing satisfied with your self your life and your GOD idont think that happiness means that you are selfish it is your right and your choice and no one will charge you :roll:
    leen@rasel
    Rising Star
    Rising Star

Post by leen@rasel »

ithink that all people can find happiness if they understood life and the way that it goes it is not a matter of having money itis amatter of beeing satisfied with your self your life and your GOD idont think that happiness means that you are selfish it is your right and your choice and no one will charge you :roll:
    someone_cute

Post by someone_cute »

Everybody wishes to have the happiness but it is not in our hands .. but it is coming from Our God ( Allah ) .. We can search about the happiness causes but we can't find the happiness ..
    There are somethings bring happiness but not all of the happiness like money but not all times also .. by money we can buy a part of happiness .. and happiness come from the good health and by living with a family that its members can understand and love u .. and it is also not the wholly happiness ,,
    In shortness .. There is no one that has the all happiness as the word means .. because if he has it in his house and between family .. He couldn't has it everywhere in society and work and such as .
    «®°•.¸.•°°•.¸.•°™ someone cute .•°®»
    H

Post by H »

I had better say " Happiness is like a butterfly, you run after it, it keeps flying, but if you stand still, it comes and sits on you.
    someone_cute

Post by someone_cute »

H wrote:

I had better say " Happiness is like a butterfly, you run after it, it keeps flying, but if you stand still, it comes and sits on you.
    A beautiful speech ..
    But I think it's not correct all times ,, sometimes we have to run after the happiness to catch it :wink:
    «®°•.¸.•°°•.¸.•°™ someone cute .•°®»
    phucauto3
    Rising Star
    Rising Star

Post by phucauto3 »

ABC wrote:I am agreed to this point.
    Nobody will bring any happiness to you if you don't feel happy with them.
    You always think that it's not worthy of doing. Maybe you have lost many chances and time to get happy things. But when you are trying to look for happiness for yourself, it will be far from you.
    yes,I like your idea, we must do our best in job, love... so that we 'll feel really happy, and noone can help us to get our happy.
    phucauto3
    Rising Star
    Rising Star

Post by phucauto3 »

yuniu wrote:Nobody can be happy by trying to find happiness.

Obvious the above judgment is wrong. Happiness should be sense with our heart. One object might lead to various effects of human feeling because of subjective perspective.
    I think this topic is true in some aspect. A person try to find happiness, but I think such a person 'll never know that there's limit to everything and he 'll find more, find forever and it's possible that he never feel happy!!
    phucauto3
    Rising Star
    Rising Star

Re: i think...

Post by phucauto3 »

Rodrigo Klassen wrote:i think that nobody can be happy or sad all time. hapiness can be found in the most simple things of our days. the problem is: people are never pleased. it's necessary to see the life in a simple way, allways remember good happenings in it
    the best idea!!
    serenella
    Rising Star
    Rising Star

Post by serenella »

'The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have' (Woody Allen)
    anhly

Post by anhly »

I think that it is difficult to say black and white.
    every one just live in different situation and it is unfair to force others to fall into one's line.
    I am now learning to be sastisfied with myself because I realise that it brings me happiness when something in this life lets me down and I can t do any thing else but to accept it.
    However you are right. To live is to fight. You cant expect something to come true without any efforts. I now come to get things for myself not to wait for a magic or simply luck. And it makes my life more meaningful and active.
    I think you may end in failure but even failure is a precious experience for future success. If you dont try, you are neither failing nor successful.
    I just dont want to be such a passive one.
    martazzz

Post by martazzz »

I think that a person gotta find his happines in God! :D
    TearHere
    Rising Star
    Rising Star

Post by TearHere »

i believe in this saying by Albert Camus:

You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

it comes in between, side by side, both ways or not at all..
    if we never got to notice our happiness.. then..it's all useless..
    if we're too busy looking or searching for happiness, we may never notice that we have it after all.. :wink:

it's a matter of sitting down, or pausing to see the beauty of things.. :wink:

i also like this quote:
    If only we'd stop trying to be happy we'd have a pretty good time.by Edith Wharton
    martazzz

Post by martazzz »

Yes :) you're right. But in my opinion, we could find our happines in God. :P There's some people who doesn't trust in God but they're happy too. Boh I think I'm happy thanks to God.
    sunnyni

Post by sunnyni »

Everyone has his own character, so every one has a difference understand of the happyness. The most regret is many people don't know what is his happyness. So he will pursue his happyness all the time, though happyness is round him, but he can't recognize it .
    martazzz

Post by martazzz »

You're right too..if a person searches his happines he could not see it..so be calm and live your life!!!! :wink: