since 1997, the world's premier FREE website for learners + teachers of English

If I won $1,000,000...

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderators: Krisi, Vega, TalkingPoint

theguest
Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:47 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: If I won $1,000,000...

Postby theguest » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:09 am

I will probably save 70% of this number, putting them in bank for potential future investments. And the remaining 30% for personal use like video games,books,clothes,studies or also helping poor people.


Return to “Talking Point Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests