If I won $1,000,000...

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Re: If I won one million U.S. Dollars

Post by Guest »

prasanta wrote:If I won one million dollar I would not give it to anyone or share it with anybody. Only hypocrites would promise that I would do this or I would do that, but if they ever got the money they would love to grab it only for themselves. Isn't it a candid answer to this silly question? :lol:
Some people are born generous so please don't make your assumption like that. If they won't share it with the world, they will share it with family. How could one not share something with their family? Moreover, if you have a job and an education, winning money is not a big of a deal. It just adds more luck to your life. You won't die if you share something to others.
Adhir Garg

$1...... next figure seems to be too obvious

Post by Adhir Garg »

Hi guys,

Definitely who won't wish such amount of money.. Since I am in India so first of all 40% would be going in Tax (Thanks to the government, would like to spend money on themselves :? ). Then I would have amount of 600,000$. My relatives (which I had not known since my birth) would pour in and give me their "rubbish" opinions about spending the money.. This is another thing, that I won't even lend my ears to them.

Coming to the point, I would like to give 500,000$ for the benefit of people (especially schools/colleges in India) which are necessary.. I would like to give 50% of the left money to my parents, 30% to my brothers, 10% to my wife/girlfriend (definitely I would have some gals around me) and rest 10% would be kept with me.. for purchasing my gold and other lavish things (whatever comes, I would buy) :lol:

Well these are my plans !! How are they ??

Enjoy !!
nice_guy

Post by nice_guy »

$1.000.000? it's too mall to me. Could you tell me how many money I need to help the poor children in the worl to come to school???
nice_guy

Post by nice_guy »

$1.000.000? it's too mall to me. Could you tell me how many money I need to help the poor children in the worl to go to school???
Arale
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Arale »

If I won that money I will do my desire that is going to England-my favourite country.Then I will buy all books I like !!!!That is my heaven indeed ! :wink:

_Arale_
viveo

Post by viveo »

I never think that i will have 1,000,000 $. However if someday i get such amount of that money, firstly i will share for my relatives. Then i will use some money for donation or raising fund. And the left money will be used for my business. So i can find many times as much as that money. :lol:
What is love ?
Pirate
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Pirate »

One million dollars? That much? Okay I'll share you!

Let me dream ... travel around the world and bring back a house of souvenirs ... give to charities ... share to family of course ... support youth-led projects ... build a school ... build a library ...

Oh it's time to wake up :wink:
Honey

Post by Honey »

Gosh! I'd have enough with buying a house for my parents, a car for my mother, and all the necessary stuff to have a dog.

Yep, only a dog! :roll:
Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday
trantrungav

Post by trantrungav »

:roll: It is very happy to have a lot of money.
If I have a lot of money the first thing I do is buy medicines for my dad who is getting a bad disease.
My heart like cold water in the fall lake

Post by Guest »

trantrungav wrote::roll: It is very happy to have a lot of money.
If I have a lot of money the first thing I do is buy medicines for my dad who is getting a bad disease.
Sorry to hear about that. :cry: How is your father's condition now? Will it be getting any better soon?
Ananda

Post by Ananda »

if i had 1,000,000..i don't know.. first of all i would create a language course in my city.
After that i think i would buy a car and a new house to my parents. :mrgreen:
authorityquery
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by authorityquery »

If I won $1,000,000 that's a wonderful dream I haven't dreamed before.
I wish it'll become the truth.
If I have money I'll go abroad to continue my study in United State or United Kingdom, after that , I'll travel around the world with my family, Of course I'll send $500,000 into the banks, and a half for my own business, my family and everything I want, because You know $500,000 in Vietnam, It's really a big money. And It's enough for my plans.
God, I wish , but It never comes true.What a pity!
MTV i like most wanted
sky888walker

First thing first, guys.......

Post by sky888walker »

One thing for sure.....

If i won $ 1,000,000, first thing i would do is to make sure that i was not dreaming.

Cheers... lol

Re: First thing first, guys.......

Post by Guest »

sky888walker wrote:One thing for sure.....

If i won $ 1,000,000, first thing i would do is to make sure that i was not dreaming.

Cheers... lol
*Smack slap smack..... Snap out of it* 'Nuff? :mrgreen:
sky888walker

Second thing i would do..

Post by sky888walker »

Second thing i would do...

If i won $ 1,000,000, second thing i would do is to make sure that i did not share that with simplyblessed..

cheers,.. lol
authorityquery
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by authorityquery »

ahah, good sky, should not share with symply,but let share with me, we are freind. But now all of us are dreaming, out of dream right now.
Good luck to all of you.
MTV i like most wanted
cassie

only $1 000 000?

Post by cassie »

These days, $ 1 000 000 is not that much money, but at least I could pay off my debts and quit my job... let the husband work while I tend to the garden! bwa ha ha ha!!!!
Merry meet,
Merry part,
Merry meet again!
konomi&peter

If I won....

Post by konomi&peter »

If I won 1,000,000,000,,,,,,,
Once, I’ll go away to other country where people live that I don’t know with my family and I will wait for a long time until everybody forgets about I won the money.
After I go back to my country, I will build a building that is the biggest in my country.
I will also go to travel all around the world.

8)
aladdin

Not interesting? sorry.

Post by aladdin »

I don’t want to say such an ordinarily pure state, so if I won 1 million dollars I would look for chance to earn more money.
Most people never satisfied with just 1 million dollars. Most people have won buy a lot of lotteries again and again and again. If person use money for themselves it is sad story because they never satisfied with them small wages. What is money? Money also be kind of weapon to earn more money. Therefore I would establish my company.
You would donate half your money for the poor? It must rarely come true. Most people don’t use their money for the people who we don’t owe responsibility. It was already proven long, long time ago. It is tragedy but true. Just few percentage people might use their money for the poor if they have zillion.
aladdin

KJ write this

Post by aladdin »

If I won $1,000,000, first of all I am very excited about getting the money. I will spend my time to think about spending the money deeply and counsel with my parents. After thinking deeply, I will make some plan to doing.
First I will divide the money into quarters, one of the quarter would invest to buy some estate. I think it will expand the money and then I will make saving account. After that I will earn the money easily.
Second I would pay the money for my parents. My parents bring me up until now, so I want to recompense for my parents. I love my parents very much, so to pay my parents is not regrettable and it is my duty.
Third I will go on a trip. After I came to Canada, I felt it is so great to experience another country’s custom. If I have chance to travel, I want to visit the whole world.
Last thing is to make some refund. I always think about helping the poor because I also receive the aid from someone who is not clear.
aladdin

Get a Life!

Post by aladdin »

Sorry to late.this is Hide writing.
If I won...maybe i'll go California to trip around some winerys.
Oops,I forgot about I can't drink alcohol.
Okey-dokey,1 million become heavy if the person has ambition.
Of cource I sure am such a lazy and jellyfish.Gee,I just would buy something i want..What a low life!
Yan999

Post by Yan999 »

If I won $1,000,000, i will buy houses, then will manage a company, maybe a super market, its great, then worked on it with my hubby together..... lived far away from the city and go to a place peacefully and purely, no one knows how much many i have, its the first dream i have. but really i dont know what i will do if i won $1,000,000. as i imagine now its a little bit terrible.
Nabulsi

WHAT I WOULD DO WITH A $1 MILLION!!

Post by Nabulsi »

Hello!
I will make the best use of it. Wouldn't you?
Aliyu Nabulsi.
iris198783

Post by iris198783 »

If i won Us$1.000.000 , I will probably donate a quarter of it to charitable organisation. In this world , there are a lot of unfairness, some people were born to live in some wealthy countries, they may not satisfy their lives,but at least i am sure that they have basic neccessities such as food and water. However, in some poor countries, it is sad to see that people even do not have clean water. Therefore, if i won $1000000 , I would like to spend some parts on helping those who live in poverty
Dawn
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Dawn »

I'll start a business... :roll:
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

If I got all that money, I'd definetely travel around the world. Gosh! That would be so cool!
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

I would help some poor people or invest in environment helping.

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
Coolfish

Post by Coolfish »

I don't like this subject, cause it is a kind of daydream.
In chinese, it is called Yiyin, which means dreaming in the days to make yourself satisfied and be high.
After all, I like to be a doer.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

:roll: Oh, c'mon! Everyone allows to have a little dream here and there. Look at the topic it starts with an IF. Anyway, a dream won't kill you if you know the reality or how to make your dream comes true. As like you said, life is tough so don't put more pressure on it :wink: .
Etore
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Etore »

If i won $1.000.000, firstly I´d take a time to rest and thinking what I really want to do with this money.
Etore
Gera

Post by Gera »

OOOH! :roll: If I won such a planty of money, I would certainly go travelling around the world, and help a lot of poor people, and start my own business, and give several hundreds of thousand to hospitals, and of course buy a castle in Scotland ( or somewhere else) and OMG! I would buy a lot of things that I've ever dream about, and.. and...
and I would be sorry that I will never have any wishes and I haven't anything to aim for... (except another million of dollars) :) and so on...

Seriously speaking, I think the matter is not how much money you have but in your ability to be happy. Belive me, sometimes some dollars is enogh to make this world kinder and people around you closer. :wink:
Nadia

Post by Nadia »

For me , if i got that money,i would contribute it to the tsunami effected area.And donate it to the social found.......the rest is for my education and travel around the world.... :shock:
someone_cute

Post by someone_cute »

If it happened ,, I will ... :
- travel around the world .
- Study in the most famous universities in the world .
- Help the poor people .
- Buy anything I want and dreamed to have .
- Build a palace for me .
and a lot of things that won't finish if I mentioned them ..
and the dreams continues :roll:
Wh Knowes ?!
May be my heart stop beating from the shock and I use the 1,000,000 $ for cure ..
Oh ,, no ,, God saves me Inshallah
«®°•.¸.•°°•.¸.•°™ someone cute .•°®»
hello

If I win one million dollars . ..

Post by hello »

If I win one million dollars, first I'll donate some of it to the poor countries. this huge amount of money will indeed be a gift from God , so as a praise I should donate some of it. I will also save some of it for my future after buying a nice farmhouse for my family and a car for myself.

These are my projects if I get one million dollars.
It is unbelievable ... but no one knows what the God wants for you.... :wink:
DeadDream

Hi

Post by DeadDream »

Hello!
i think if i won 1,000,000$ i buy new apartment in the center of Moscow and other part of money i give to my lovely parents =)
so i think its great idea how to spend money =)
Tatyana

Post by Tatyana »

Well, if I won so much money, and for me it's a great sum, I'd have my own apartmen, my own car and even some money left. Just enough to go and see the whole world with my own eyes!
Tatyana

Post by Tatyana »

Hi people! I think that if you want 1000,000$ that it is necessary to study well! That do you think about it?
My good friend, his name is Sasha said to me, that 1,000,000$ is unreal. He think that many people only dream of money, but do not try to earn them.

P.S It is Stas :)
Tatyana

Post by Tatyana »

If you want 1000000$ you must:
1)For the first you must have hiGH education
2)You must smile at your partners colleagues.
3)You must show the boss that you can work with documents and you can peform any work!

And if stars smile at you, 1,000,000$ Will be on yours to the account ;)
phucauto3
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: If I won $1,000,000...

Post by phucauto3 »

TP wrote:Imagine you win a million dollars today! What will you do with it? Will you keep it all? Give some of it away? Give it all away? Stop working? Stop studying? Go on a holiday? Buy a castle? Start a business? Put it in the bank? Or under your mattress?
If I have 1000 000 dollars. I'll invest to earn one more :lol:
TearHere
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by TearHere »

:shock: $1000000 :?: :!:

hmm...

i wouLd... save iT..

then.. traVeL arouND the worLd.. :wink:
but some wouLd definiteLy go to charItaBLe grouPs... :)
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

I don't want to win $1000000... It causes only more problems.
serenella
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by serenella »

I would do exactly the same as tearHERE5189!
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

If I win 1.000.000.000
I would travel to italy and buy Ferrari and Audi A8
and BROWN GIRL IN THE RING (marriage)BONEY_M
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

I forgot something ,
I would visit serenella to eat Bizza
and travel to spain to visit Dixie to eat some of spanish food, I know spanish woman ,I ate spanish food when we celebrated in my english center,it was delicious
viveo

Post by viveo »

hehe what if i won that money, what should i do? :wink:
maybe i deposit that money in the bank :lol:
What is love ?
Trantrung

Post by Trantrung »

I'll throw away all of them in the street!!!!! :roll:
I wander'd lonely as a cloud
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

Hey, guys.
Have you ever thought that money in the bank doesn't automatically mean that it will increase?
Because of decreasing of the money's value...

I would order a famous jeweller to make two of the most beautiful platinum rings I have ever seen, and I would ask for her love.
If she responses, I would buy a nice house for me and her.
Perhaps I will go to China for a year to learn as many shao-lin movings and san da as I can.
I will let guys renovate my grandma's house, making it one of the most comfortable one in whole kunming.
I will buy a mountain with nice, high trees and I will build my grandpa's grave there, because his ashes haven't been put into the earth yet.

Then I would let my girlfriend, if she responses, control all the rest of this money.
Last edited by Admiral on Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
keling

If I won $1,000,000

Post by keling »

If I won $1,000,000

it's wonderful, it is terrible,it's too suddenly

i don't know , what would i do?