If I won $1,000,000...

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Re: If I won one million U.S. Dollars

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:37 am

prasanta wrote:If I won one million dollar I would not give it to anyone or share it with anybody. Only hypocrites would promise that I would do this or I would do that, but if they ever got the money they would love to grab it only for themselves. Isn't it a candid answer to this silly question? :lol:

Some people are born generous so please don't make your assumption like that. If they won't share it with the world, they will share it with family. How could one not share something with their family? Moreover, if you have a job and an education, winning money is not a big of a deal. It just adds more luck to your life. You won't die if you share something to others.

Adhir Garg

$1...... next figure seems to be too obvious

Postby Adhir Garg » Mon Jun 21, 2004 12:53 pm

Hi guys,

Definitely who won't wish such amount of money.. Since I am in India so first of all 40% would be going in Tax (Thanks to the government, would like to spend money on themselves :? ). Then I would have amount of 600,000$. My relatives (which I had not known since my birth) would pour in and give me their "rubbish" opinions about spending the money.. This is another thing, that I won't even lend my ears to them.

Coming to the point, I would like to give 500,000$ for the benefit of people (especially schools/colleges in India) which are necessary.. I would like to give 50% of the left money to my parents, 30% to my brothers, 10% to my wife/girlfriend (definitely I would have some gals around me) and rest 10% would be kept with me.. for purchasing my gold and other lavish things (whatever comes, I would buy) :lol:

Well these are my plans !! How are they ??

Enjoy !!

nice_guy

Postby nice_guy » Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:13 am

$1.000.000? it's too mall to me. Could you tell me how many money I need to help the poor children in the worl to come to school???

nice_guy

Postby nice_guy » Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:13 am

$1.000.000? it's too mall to me. Could you tell me how many money I need to help the poor children in the worl to go to school???

Arale
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Arale » Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:40 pm

If I won that money I will do my desire that is going to England-my favourite country.Then I will buy all books I like !!!!That is my heaven indeed ! :wink:

_Arale_

viveo

Postby viveo » Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:02 pm

I never think that i will have 1,000,000 $. However if someday i get such amount of that money, firstly i will share for my relatives. Then i will use some money for donation or raising fund. And the left money will be used for my business. So i can find many times as much as that money. :lol:
What is love ?

Pirate
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Pirate » Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:09 pm

One million dollars? That much? Okay I'll share you!

Let me dream ... travel around the world and bring back a house of souvenirs ... give to charities ... share to family of course ... support youth-led projects ... build a school ... build a library ...

Oh it's time to wake up :wink:

Honey
Silver Member

Postby Honey » Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:05 pm

Gosh! I'd have enough with buying a house for my parents, a car for my mother, and all the necessary stuff to have a dog.

Yep, only a dog! :roll:

trantrungav

Postby trantrungav » Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:35 am

:roll: It is very happy to have a lot of money.
If I have a lot of money the first thing I do is buy medicines for my dad who is getting a bad disease.
My heart like cold water in the fall lake

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:03 am

trantrungav wrote::roll: It is very happy to have a lot of money.
If I have a lot of money the first thing I do is buy medicines for my dad who is getting a bad disease.

Sorry to hear about that. :cry: How is your father's condition now? Will it be getting any better soon?

Ananda

Postby Ananda » Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:27 pm

if i had 1,000,000..i don't know.. first of all i would create a language course in my city.
After that i think i would buy a car and a new house to my parents. :mrgreen:

authorityquery
Silver Member

Postby authorityquery » Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:31 pm

If I won $1,000,000 that's a wonderful dream I haven't dreamed before.
I wish it'll become the truth.
If I have money I'll go abroad to continue my study in United State or United Kingdom, after that , I'll travel around the world with my family, Of course I'll send $500,000 into the banks, and a half for my own business, my family and everything I want, because You know $500,000 in Vietnam, It's really a big money. And It's enough for my plans.
God, I wish , but It never comes true.What a pity!
MTV i like most wanted

sky888walker
Silver Member

First thing first, guys.......

Postby sky888walker » Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:07 am

One thing for sure.....

If i won $ 1,000,000, first thing i would do is to make sure that i was not dreaming.

Cheers... lol

Re: First thing first, guys.......

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:31 pm

sky888walker wrote:One thing for sure.....

If i won $ 1,000,000, first thing i would do is to make sure that i was not dreaming.

Cheers... lol

*Smack slap smack..... Snap out of it* 'Nuff? :mrgreen:

sky888walker
Silver Member

Second thing i would do..

Postby sky888walker » Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:21 am

Second thing i would do...

If i won $ 1,000,000, second thing i would do is to make sure that i did not share that with simplyblessed..

cheers,.. lol

authorityquery
Silver Member

Postby authorityquery » Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:32 pm

ahah, good sky, should not share with symply,but let share with me, we are freind. But now all of us are dreaming, out of dream right now.
Good luck to all of you.
MTV i like most wanted

cassie

only $1 000 000?

Postby cassie » Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:02 pm

These days, $ 1 000 000 is not that much money, but at least I could pay off my debts and quit my job... let the husband work while I tend to the garden! bwa ha ha ha!!!!
Merry meet,
Merry part,
Merry meet again!

konomi&peter

If I won....

Postby konomi&peter » Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:31 pm

If I won 1,000,000,000,,,,,,,
Once, I’ll go away to other country where people live that I don’t know with my family and I will wait for a long time until everybody forgets about I won the money.
After I go back to my country, I will build a building that is the biggest in my country.
I will also go to travel all around the world.

8)

aladdin

Not interesting? sorry.

Postby aladdin » Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:35 pm

I don’t want to say such an ordinarily pure state, so if I won 1 million dollars I would look for chance to earn more money.
Most people never satisfied with just 1 million dollars. Most people have won buy a lot of lotteries again and again and again. If person use money for themselves it is sad story because they never satisfied with them small wages. What is money? Money also be kind of weapon to earn more money. Therefore I would establish my company.
You would donate half your money for the poor? It must rarely come true. Most people don’t use their money for the people who we don’t owe responsibility. It was already proven long, long time ago. It is tragedy but true. Just few percentage people might use their money for the poor if they have zillion.

Return to “Talking Point Discussion”