Arale
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Arale »

Gotcha! You voted for banning the study of cloning. :wink:
Yes I do though I know that means I against the develpment of science. :wink:

_Arale_

Post by Guest »

Not all part of science is good. I, for once, don't think cloning is a good idea. I don't know about the future though. I might change my opinion, who knows. But as far as I know now, I'm against it.
Arale
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Arale »

Not all parts of science are good but everything though bad or good will develope according to the rule of development.Do you remember that rule in philosophy? It said everything will develope like a spiral.So though we're against clonning it still developes naturally.
We do nothing but wait and guess! :wink:

_Arale_

Post by Guest »

Ok Arale It's nice exchanging thoughts with you but I have to leave now. I have to work early tomorrow and I have study group to go to. I'll see you in another one or two weeks or more. Take care ok and have fun with the forums. :wink:
Arale
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Arale »

So glad to see you today.Wish you a happy time ! Find fun in working ok? :wink:
Take care!

_Arale_
vivian_1987

Post by vivian_1987 »

I do not want my own clone, because i believe that the uniqueness of human beings is what makes us special. We are all different, yet we are all the same. These differences let us learn from one another. I value differences more than similarities and therefore, i would not want another 'me'.
However I would accept cloning if the cloning of people was for medical purposes such as replacing a disabled organ or body part. As stated from the readings from God , we are allowed to use methods to help us when we are in critical conditions. Thus, i think cloning is acceptable if the patient is in absolute need of an organ transplant or body part
nino

Re: Do you want your own clone?

Post by nino »

no i don't want my own clone!!its strange i think cloning people is not good and dangerous.maybe only animals for disease,viruse etc only for health.
AshGeos

Post by AshGeos »

I don't want my own clone because i think it's pretty scary to have or see someone who is like you and thinks like you..
maybe he'll kill you one day because he wants to be you and not just the "clone"...
I think it's not good to eat cloned animals on the other hand, it will be necessary to clone animals that all have enough to eat and don't have to starve..but generelly i'm against cloning..it scares me..:~:

D.R.
Ilove

Post by Ilove »

Cloning sounds interesting and a new intervention of humans. However, I do not want my own clone because it is against the nature. I do not see it is advantageous to this world. For example, natural/organic foods are beneficial to us whereas artificial ones are not. I ain't good at cloning, so I cannot predict those undiscovered, negative consequences to us. =)
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

When it comes to the proliferation of human life, I guess it's better not to change our beginnings.
I personally would not wish to have/see my own clone.
esl member since 2007
gopinath

Post by gopinath »

i dnt want to clone . It wast of time