Do you believe that our dreams mean something?

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

agatawerecka

Re: Do you believe that our dreams mean something?

Post by agatawerecka »

I think our dreams don't mean anything. I can find no reason why it should mean anything. Sleep is a product of our brain, the human brain hasn't got the paranormal ability, has it? As far as im concerned it seems to me very weird. I don't believe in fortune telling, magic, etc. so meaning of dreams...there is simply no such thing.
MajaPu

Post by MajaPu »

Hmmm, on the one hand- nope, 'cause u know, it's just product of our brain, just like agatawerecka said, but on the other hand- my dream sometimes mean somethin'. I always check in "dreambook" importance of my dream and it's suddenly always correct, maybe no in 100%, but in part- always. It's pretty weird, just like some kind of magic, but it always alludes to my life situation.. :!!: :-D
NaKuzajewska

Post by NaKuzajewska »

It is a hard question. I think that it's a little ridiculous, but some poeople think that some things in their dreams have influence on their life or mean something. I heard about women,who dreamd about map. She checked this and found out that it means a trip and a few days later she won trip to Paris. So maby sometimes dreams really mean something.
OlaaMej

Post by OlaaMej »

Well, it's hard to tell. Sometimes our dream have no sense for example: when you want to eat an apple but it's bigger then you. But sometimes we have a dream which we don't understand or we dream the same thing for whole night. In this way I believe that our dreams want to tell us something. That's why, when you have no idea what meant the spiders in your dream you should check it out in dream-book. :)))))
Adifanstal

Post by Adifanstal »

In my opinion our dreams never mean something. It can be a kind of auto-suggestion and sometimes we can do a think in our dream, and copy that in real life next day. But it's only coincidence and that isn't mean that we saw future in dream or somethink like this. But industry of dreams-meaning grow up very well and somebody in the past saw that he/she can making good money on stupid people, whose believe, that dreams mean something...
RadikSafin

Post by RadikSafin »

Our dreams are meaningless. They only reflect our emotions.
OskiDz

Post by OskiDz »

I believe that our dreams mean more than we think. I have a lot of dreams and sometimes they predict something or remind me the past. For me it is kind of sign or hint for my life
Stephanie

Post by Stephanie »

Yes, I'm sure that our dreams mean something. I dont go to work at this days. I had dream about my job and became the call from job the same morning.
Today I dreamed my friend,in some unpleasant and dark dream. I called her, and she was in a bad mood and needed some help.
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

Krisi wrote:I think our dream has something to do with an unsolved problems or intense emotional feelings stored in our subconscious mind.

I'm really uncertain if there is a meaning to our dreams, but if our dream is depressing we normally seek for meanings or interpretation, this is maybe because it's a person's innate characteristic to look for solution in every problem...
my opinion is still the same. :)
esl member since 2007
subbrine

Post by subbrine »

Does lochness monster swimming through a football field while "my heart will go on" is playing in the background sound meaningful? Me neither.
Ps:That was the dream that finally convinced me I need to seek help.