Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

TalkingPoint
Teacher/Moderator
Teacher/Moderator

How do you learn best?

Post by TalkingPoint »

How do you learn best?

Do you learn best when the teacher explains something to you? Do you like doing listening exercises in class? Do you find it easier to learn when you draw pictures or diagrams to help you? Different people have different styles of learning. What's your style? What makes it easy for you to learn?

Do you agree that having flexibility in your learning styles is more important than knowing what your preferred learning style is?
Last edited by TalkingPoint on Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Ms.A.Z »

hello

i am a college student..for me that best way to learn is to read the chapter(s) before the class so at least i can understand or know what my teacher is talking about..once the class is over i read the chapter(s) again and if i have any Qs i write little note and ask my teachers later.. i cant concentrate on every thing my teacehrs says.in class some times i feel sleepy...
yaa i think drawing pictures or diagrams makes the things easier to understand......or making notes etc.
Arale
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Arale »

How to learn best ?
It is not a new question but still leaves many troublesomes. Each person has their own method to learn most effectively .
Some students are very hardworking while others are not .Each method needs be suitble with a student's condition such as heath ,ability ,creation or telent ...
As for me I would like to learn by inspiration . I think we need find the desire of studying .Every subject has its own interest and they bring us a viewpoint of life .
I really liked math when I was a pupil . And how wonderful to be lived in figures . I found many interesting things in math's world .
To sum up , desire of studying or learning by inspiration helps us not learn to get high marks but learn to discover the real world !!!

_Arale_
Pirate
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Pirate »

Group working always helps me in learning.

In class, I like teachers who ask from the beginning to end!
Arale
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Arale »

Yes, working in group is the most popular and effective method in teaching nowadays. All countries in the world are using or tending to apply this method. Group working helps students develope their study quickly as well as communication skill. It is more suitable for teaching foreign languages.

_Arale_
iris198783

Post by iris198783 »

As i am a high school student studying science, my method to learn best is simply understand the knowledges fully. U may find my words sound silly,everybody knows it! However, in studying science, some people may think that they have know all the syllabus well,actually, they may have a misconception.One way to check if you have any misconception is to do some follow-up exercises after learning a new concept. It really helps a lot.
paradise

Post by paradise »

The best way i used in my study is to summaries and put the main ideas in points .
The one who guides to something good has a reward similar to its doer
storm_silent

Post by storm_silent »

i like to read the lesson before the class to have an idea about twhat the teacher is going to talk about ,,, then i love the teacher who keep asking till he reach the pointthat he want to explain ,,,

and at home,, i love studying with music ,,, it makes me feel much relax
[font=verdana]
Privilege of life is being who you are !!!
[/font]
gill

Post by gill »

i prefer learning by myself. you know, i dont have good experiences with english teachers. every simple one i saw was unable to teach us anything. so, i started to learn by myself, and im best from our class now. (god bless sites like this. youre very helpful, you know? :wink: )
HE wants us to memorize all the texts in the book. so im ignoring what HE is saying, and as i said im learning all by myself. coo coo cachoo i wont get better mark than B :wink:
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity
Honey

Post by Honey »

Hi!

I'm terrible for taking notes; I catch things better if I listen carefully. I take very simple notes in class... :D

Graphics also help me when learning, as well as listening. Subtitles also help me a lot, and I've just started using the dictionary in the best way: not only appealing to the first definition, but looking for more possibilities to increase the vocabulary and expressions I learn. In general, self-learning is my choice... I seldom prefer group work... our culture for cooperative learning :oops: is not the best yet! :mrgreen:
Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday

Re: How do you learn best?

Post by Guest »

TP wrote: Do you agree that having flexibility in your learning styles is more important than knowing what your preferred learning style is?
Asolutely! It's because for each class I have different style of studying. For biology and other subjects, which require a lot of memorization I would do index cards to sum up the required information that I need to know. Then I would check them whenever I have time. For problem solving subjects such as Chemistry, Math, Physics, etc. I would do the required problems plus the problems that are left out in the book. Then I would redo or check my problems to see how I did. Moreover, I would bring my recorder to class so I could record the subject that I need to review it later. And for whatever subject that needs to have study group, I would do that. It's always better to study with other people because they might know something that I've missed in the class.
Overall, flexibility in learning styles is good. It won't limit yourself to one style for all subjects.
Honey

Re: How do you learn best?

Post by Honey »

simplyblessedwithlove wrote:Overall, flexibility in learning styles is good. It won't limit yourself to one style for all subjects.
I totally agree! There are learners who even apply a kind of "eclectic" style to learn. To adopt a style, it's important to bear in mind your needs, possibilities and likes! :D

See you! :wink:
kunnii

Post by kunnii »

I often lent books from my friends or library.It reminds me to reading as soon as possible.and then gave them back. :P and i love make friends with English speaker.From the classes,i love to make some notes.It's good for me.
When a wall meet another wall,we call them corner.
Yasmina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Good topic

Post by Yasmina »

Hi all,[size=18]
We are here in the middle east have an old fashion of education
so we can't choose the way.But there are many teachers like you ask and make conversation so We can listen and be attention.But for me now I try to listen but it is so hard specialy in english.Can you give me advice?Please
Thank you :lol: [/size]
Honey

Post by Honey »

Well... Sometimes, that "old fashion" way to study comes to be the most successful, don't you think so?

Why is it that tradiotional learning is like hell, when most of our masters learnt like that? :D
Rodrigo Klassen

Post by Rodrigo Klassen »

in my opinion, it's necessary to learn using intersting ways to always keep my atention. when the study become boring, nobody gets to learn.

i like using internet to pratice my english, watch movies to hear the pronunce and new expressions etc
there's no space here to write everything i wanted
crazyoddygal

Post by crazyoddygal »

i don't know the exact way to learn effectively. i just learn when i really want to, and learn when it's extremely necessary (the exams are coming for instance). i know it's amateur, but up to now i can manage quite well w/ that crazy way :P
ashes to ashes
dust to dust ...
Ananda

Post by Ananda »

well..i think the best way to learn is working in groups.
Because if you don't know something you have help from diferent people and you'll always learning new things... ;)
Dream

Post by Dream »

As for me, I prefer using different styles of learning. I like working in group, but sometimes it's neccessary to study by myself, sometimes it's easier to learn smth. with pictures and sometimes it looks boring... So, to my mind, flexibility is neccessary in my learning and when teacher makes his lessons in one style I try to vary it by myself :roll:
...Be happy...
authorityquery
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by authorityquery »

I think you learn in group or learn yourself, the important thing's you have to know what you need, and you should learn what you need ,don't try learn everything because knowledge's endless.
Thanks.
MTV i like most wanted
CityYoung
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by CityYoung »

I like to sit in front of class . and be the first one teacher look at him when he explain somthing . and I like to write notes . but I dislike study group beacuse I think it is not useful for tow things . First some students are very lazy and they don't know any thing about class . Second , when you dscuss something with your teacher will you learne more and more then other .
this is my idea :D
Quala

Post by Quala »

crazyoddygal wrote:i don't know the exact way to learn effectively. i just learn when i really want to, and learn when it's extremely necessary (the exams are coming for instance). :P
like me :D
Yasmina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi

Post by Yasmina »

Dear reader
Thank you for send me to be in your topic it is nice one but I think if any one wants to learn best frist of all he has to decide and search where is the power inside himself to learn want he realy likes to learn not to waste his time.
thank you and send again.
Pearla

Post by Pearla »

i learn by myself and i like to learn in group and by asking someone to explain to me. so flexibility is important to me in learning.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

I learn best by listening, watching and having a go for it myself. I'm not great with diagrams I must admit, I find it easier to have a go at something myself and then if I make a mistake ask for help (to try and understand better).

In my country we have a long standing joke as most people here will buy something (electrical etc) and will always try and set it up first without reading the instructions, they only refer to the instructions if they make a mistake. :lol: :lol:
CityYoung
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by CityYoung »

study with group is the best way to learn more and more . maybe you forget soeme quistion or be shy to ask kind of quistion and another aasked it .
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Many people lose time by thinking too much time how to act.

Manage the traffic of informations, in order not to be taken by them, by time.

Shokin
Yen

Post by Yen »

I think the best way is you make a flashcards . It mean one side you write a question and another side you write a answer or play game with your friends. One ask and one answer or one read a word and one try to define, like this- it is not boring and help each other to understand what they don't know.This method is very useful for me. :wink:
ahmedtaha

Post by ahmedtaha »

in may own point of view, i think disccusion may be very useful and precious in cocentraring the topics, and give the students a chance to think and help mintal creation,
so, why do we like to sharte kinda post?? beacuse it gives us apush to think and wite and have an idea in defernt topics
mirage

Post by mirage »

I am a collague student.So, our studies is very difficult most of the time.
however,I study regularly in order not to have difficulty with my mass program.

The study tecniques may vary from one student to another.

I think one of the most useful tecniques is being autonomous learners.Only the learner can be responsible for his/her learning.

Controlled or guided activities may be beneficial from time to time to learn.On the other hand,if you want to be creative and efficient ,you should be free while studying :)
teerapong

Pro Eng - Styles *No - Aong 0683 and 1185*

Post by teerapong »

Activity 1,2,4
The most category style of learning English of us is the auditory senses.
:o We learn best when the teacher explains something to us.
:o We love doing listening exercises in class.
:o We find it easy to remember the words and phrases from listening exercises.
:o We take a lot of notes.
:( We never speak to our friends in class in English.
:D We will improve our learning of English by practice more exercises and often speak to our friends in English.
:D When we don't know how to do something we will have a go at it.

Activity 3
1. How many "Intelligences" are mentioned in the text?
Answer There are 9 intelligences
*Visual/Spatial
*Verbal/Linguistic
*Mathematical/Logical
*Bodily/Kinaesthetic
*Musical/Rhythmic
*Intrapersonal
*Interpersonal
*Naturalist
*Existentialist

2. Who originated the idea of Multiple Intelligences?
Answer Howard Gardner

3. What is the answer to the Quick Quiz?

1.The ________/kinesthetic intelligence is shown by students who enjoy acting things out.
Answer bodily
2. Interpersonal intelligence can be broken down into four subcategories: leadership, friendship, repairing __________, social analysis.
Answer relationships
3. In the old days IQ __________ were used to test people's intelligence.
Answer tests
4. __________ Gardner proposed the theory of Multiple Intelligences.
Answer Howard
5. In 1983 Gardner published his __________ book, Frames of Mind.
Answer groundbreaking
6. __________ students can learn more quickly by personalising new words and grammar from the start.
Answer Intrapersonal
:o :o THANK YOU :o :o
phummai

#Pro Eng.-Styles# LEK & YUI->[ 0546 and 0157 ]

Post by phummai »

:lol: ...activity 1,2,4... :lol:
The most true answers in category styles of learning English are the auditory senses. Because...
1. I learn best when the teacher expains something to me. :shock:
2. I like singging in class. :oops:
3. I enjoy speaking to the other students in class in english. :o
4. I love doing listening exercises in class. :wink:
5. I find it easy to remember the words and phrases from listening exercises and songs we have listened to in class. 8)
:lol: ...activity 3... :lol:

1. How many "Intelligences" are mentioned in the text ?
There are 9 intelligences ........
:arrow: visual/spatial
:arrow: verbal/linguistic
:arrow: mathematical/logical
:arrow: bodily/kinaesthetic
:arrow: musical/rhythmic
:arrow: interpersonal
:arrow: naturalist
:arrow: existentialist

2. Who originated the idea of Multiple Intelligences ?
:shock: Howard Gardner :shock:

3. What is the answer to the Quick Quiz ?
1. The bodily/kinesthetic intelligence is shown by students who enjoy acting things out. :idea:

2. Interpersonal intelligence can be broken down into four subcategories: leadership, friendship, repairing ______relationships____, social analysis. :P

3. In the old days IQ __tests________ were used to test people's intelligence. :)

4. _____Howard_____ Gardner proposed the theory of Multiple Intelligences. :D

5. In 1983 Gardner published his ____groundbreaking ______ book, Frames of Mind. :o

6. ___Intrapersonal_______ students can learn more quickly by personalising new words and grammar from the start. :wink:

:P :lol: thank you everybody :lol: :P
teerapong

pro eng. - styles noom * aoy 0188 and 0218

Post by teerapong »

:lol: ...activity 1,2,4... :lol:
The category styles of learning English of us is the auditory senses. Because...
I learn best when the teacher expains something to me.
I love doing listening exercises in class.
I find it easy to remember the words and phrases from listening exercises and songs we have listened to in class.
I am good at making thing.
I take a lot of note.

...activity 3...

visual/spatial
verbal/linguistic
mathematical/logical
bodily/kinaesthetic
musical/rhythmic
interpersonal
naturalist
existentialist

Howard Gardner

1. The ___bodily_____/kinesthetic intelligence is shown by students who enjoy acting things out.

2. Interpersonal intelligence can be broken down into four subcategories: leadership, friendship, repairing ______relationships____, social analysis.

3. In the old days IQ __tests________ were used to test people's intelligence.

4. _____Howard_____ Gardner proposed the theory of Multiple Intelligences.

5. In 1983 Gardner published his ____groundbreaking ______ book, Frames of Mind.

6. ___Intrapersonal_______ students can learn more quickly by personalising new words and grammar from the start.
sasooknu

Konnarak

Post by sasooknu »

Activity 1-2-4
Hello everybody.The most category style of learning English of us is the auditory senses.
I love doing exercises in class with myfriend and my teacher. I find it easy to remember the words and phrases from listening exercises and take a lot of notes.
I never speak to our friends in class in English. I am listening teache don't like speaking in class. And I love my teacher very much.

Activity 3
* 9 intelligences
-Visual/Spatial
-Verbal/Linguistic
-Mathematical/Logical
-Bodily/Kinaesthetic
-Musical/Rhythmic
-Intrapersonal
-Interpersonal
-Naturalist
-Existentialist

* Howard Gardner

1.The ________/kinesthetic intelligence is shown by students who enjoy acting things out.
* bodily
2. Interpersonal intelligence can be broken down into four subcategories: leadership, friendship, repairing __________, social analysis.
*relationships
* tests
* Howard
* groundbreaking
6. __________ students can learn more quickly by personalising new words and grammar from the start.
* Intrapersonal

Good luck for everybody
sasooknu

Pro Eng-styles yao&nui [1192 and 1239 ]

Post by sasooknu »

Activity 1,2,4
We learn best when the teacher explains something to us.
We love doing listening exercises in class.
We find it easy to remember the words and phrases from listening exercises.
We take a lot of notes.
We never speak to our friends in class in English.
We will improve our learning of English by practice more exercises and often speak to our friends in English.
When we don't know how to do something we will have a go at it.

Activity 3
Answer There are 9 intelligences
* :arrow: Visual/Spatial
* :arrow: Verbal/Linguistic
* :arrow: Mathematical/Logical
* :arrow: Bodily/Kinaesthetic
* :arrow: Musical/Rhythmic
* :arrow: Intrapersonal
* :arrow: Interpersonal
* :arrow: Naturalist
* :arrow: Existentialist

Answer Howard Gardner

[1].The ________/kinesthetic intelligence is shown by students who enjoy acting things out.
:oops: Answer bodily :oops:
[2]. Interpersonal intelligence can be broken down into four subcategories: leadership, friendship, repairing __________, social analysis.
:evil: Answer relationships :twisted:
[3]. In the old days IQ __________ were used to test people's intelligence.
:( Answer tests :lol:
[4]. __________ Gardner proposed the theory of Multiple Intelligences.
A :wink: Answer Howard :wink:
[5]. In 1983 Gardner published his __________ book, Frames of Mind.
:shock: Answer groundbreaking :shock:
[6]. __________ students can learn more quickly by personalising new words and grammar from the start.
:P Answer Intrapersonal :oops:
THANK YOU
:shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted: :oops: :? :shock: :
sawinee

pro eng - styles may - ben 0348 and 0362

Post by sawinee »

:!: Activities 1*2*4 :!:
The most category style are the auditory senses .
Because....
I learn best when the teacher explains something to me.
I enjoy speaking to the other students in class in English.
I love doing listening exercises in class.
I find it easy to remember the words and ohrases from listening exercises and songs we have listened to in class.

:!: Activities 3 :!:

1. How many 'Intelligences' are mentioned in the text?
There are 9 Intelligences.....
visual/spatial
verbal/linguistic
mathematical/logical
bodily/kinaesthetic
musical/rhythmic
intrapersonal
interpersonal
naturalist
existentialist

Howard Gardner.

1. The __bodily_/kinesthetic intelligence is shown by students who enjoy acting things out.

2. Interpersonal intelligence can be broken down into four subcategories: leadership, friendship, repairing _relationships_, social analysis.

3. In the old days IQ _tests_ were used to test people's intelligence.

4. _Howard_ Gardner proposed the theory of Multiple Intelligences.

5. In 1983 Gardner published his _groundbreaking_ book, Frames of Mind.

6. ___Intrapersonal_____ students can learn more quickly by personalising new words and grammar from the start.

:idea: THANK YOU :idea:
sawinee

pro eng. - styles nuy+aom 0119 and 0492

Post by sawinee »

ACTIVITY 1and 2 :oops: :oops: :oops:
The most true answers in category styles of learning English are the "visuan senses". Because...
-I am good at remembering faces.
-I sometimes draw pictures/diagram to help me remember something we have studied.
-I can picture English words easily in my head.
-I write in different colours and I often highlight/underline important words.

ACTIVITY 3 :P :P :P
There are 9 intelligences ...
:shock: visual/spatial
:shock: verbal/linguistic
:shock: mathematical/logical
:shock: bodily/kinaesthetic
:shock: musical/rhythmic
:shock: interpersonal
:shock: naturalist
:shock: existentialist

Howard Gardner

1. The bodily[/b]/kinesthetic intelligence is shown by students who enjoy acting things out.

2. Interpersonal intelligence can be broken down into four subcategories: leadership, friendship, repairing relationships, social analysis.

3. In the old days IQ tests[/b] were used to test people's intelligence.

4. Howard[/b] Gardner proposed the theory of Multiple Intelligences.

5. In 1983 Gardner published his [b]groundbreaking
book, Frames of Mind.

6.[b] Intrapersonal
students can learn more quickly by personalising new words and grammar from the start.

ACTIVITY 4 :o :o :o
In your learning styles is more necessary than knowing
in some subject need to use learning for example Human Anatomy Biochem and Microbiology.
:P :P :P THANK YOU :P :P :P
sasooknu

ProEng-styles/Jane+Kai/0416+0454

Post by sasooknu »

Activity 1-2-4
:arrow: Hello everybody.The most category style of learning English of us is the auditory senses.
I love doing exercises in class with myfriend and my teacher. I find it easy to remember the words and phrases from listening exercises and take a lot of notes.
I never speak to our friends in class in English. I am listening teache don't like speaking in class. And I love my teacher very much.

Activity 3
* :o 9 intelligences
- :arrow: Visual/Spatial
- :arrow: Verbal/Linguistic
- :arrow: Mathematical/Logical
- :arrow: Bodily/Kinaesthetic
- :arrow: Musical/Rhythmic
- :arrow: Intrapersonal
- :arrow: Interpersonal
- :arrow: Naturalist
- :arrow: Existentialist

* :twisted: :twisted: Howard Gardner 3. What is the answer to the Quick Quiz?

* :twisted: :twisted: bodily
* :twisted: :twisted: relationships
* :twisted: :twisted: tests
* :twisted: :twisted: Howard
* :twisted: :twisted: groundbreaking
* :twisted: :twisted: Intrapersonal

:shock: :shock: Good luck for everybody :shock: :shock:
Codby

Post by Codby »

The most important is you need to practise english frequently!!!
I often practise all skills of english synchronous.
you should buy CD or VCD,DCD teaching english to support your skill of listening.
You should make a habit of reading news on internet in english.
You should attend english courses,say in english as much as possible with teachers,classmates,foreigners,and everybody,even with yourself.
If you have enough time,or you take advantage of free days.Come to english clubs...You will meet many friends and say english comfortably
Everyday,you should write an email or an essay.It's very good to your skill of writting.
That's all i am doing.If anyone has different experience,Please post here in order that we will help each other.
sasooknu

ProEng-Styles/Thit/0669

Post by sasooknu »

Activity 1/2/4

Activity 3 1. How many "Intelligences" are mentioned in the text?
* :twisted: 9 intelligences
- :oops: Visual/Spatial
- :oops: Verbal/Linguistic
- :oops: Mathematical/Logical
- :oops: Bodily/Kinaesthetic
- :oops: Musical/Rhythmic
- :oops: Intrapersonal
- :oops: Interpersonal
- :oops: Naturalist
- :oops: Existentialist

* :twisted: Howard Gardner

* :twisted: bodily
* :twisted: relationships
* :twisted: tests 4. __________ Gardner proposed the theory of Multiple Intelligences.
* :twisted: Howard
* :twisted: groundbreaking
* :twisted: Intrapersonal

:P :P :P Good luck for everybody
:P :P :P
sasooknu

ProEng-Styles/Chat+Tong/1147+1116

Post by sasooknu »

Activity 1+2+4

Activity 3 1. How many "Intelligences" are mentioned in the text?
* :twisted: 9 intelligences
- :arrow: :arrow: Visual/Spatial
- :arrow: :arrow: Verbal/Linguistic
- :arrow: :arrow: Mathematical/Logical
- :arrow: :arrow: Bodily/Kinaesthetic
- :arrow: :arrow: Musical/Rhythmic
- :arrow: :arrow: Intrapersonal
- :arrow: :arrow: Interpersonal
- :arrow: :arrow: Naturalist
- :arrow: :arrow: Existentialist

* :twisted:Howard Gardner3. What is the answer to the Quick Quiz?

* :twisted: bodily
* :twisted: relationships
* :twisted: tests
* :twisted: Howard
* :twisted: groundbreaking
* :twisted: Intrapersonal

:oops: Thank You Very Much :oops:
KARN&PE

Post by KARN&PE »

Activity 1-2-4
Hello everybody.The most category style of learning English of us is the auditory senses.

Activity 3
* 9 intelligences
- Visual/Spatial
- Verbal/Linguistic
- Mathematical/Logical
- Bodily/Kinaesthetic
- Musical/Rhythmic
- Intrapersonal
- Interpersonal
- Naturalist
- Existentialist

* Howard Gardner 3. What is the answer to the Quick Quiz?

* bodily
* relationships
* tests
* Howard
* groundbreaking
* Intrapersonal

Good luck for everybody
phummai

Re:Proeng,styles;anusara(0638),auy(0607)

Post by phummai »

Activity1-2-4
The category styles of learning English of us is the auditory senses.
Because...
1. I learn best when the teacher expains something to me.
2. I enjoy speaking to the other students in class in english.
3.I love doing listening exercises in class
4. I like singging in class.
5. I find it easy to remember the words and phrases from listening exercises and songs we have listened to in class.

:shock: ...activity 3... :shock:
:wink: visual/spatial
:wink: verbal/linguistic
:wink: mathematical/logical
:wink: bodily/kinaesthetic
:wink: musical/rhythmic
:wink: interpersonal
:wink: naturalist
:wink: existentialist

:D Howard Gardner :D

1. The bodily/kinesthetic intelligence is shown by students who enjoy acting things out. 8)

2. Interpersonal intelligence can be broken down into four subcategories: leadership, friendship, repairing ______relationships____, social analysis. :P

3. In the old days IQ __tests[/u]________ were used to test people's intelligence. :oops:

4. _____Howard_____ Gardner proposed the theory of Multiple Intelligences. :o

5. In 1983 Gardner published his ____groundbreaking ______ book, Frames of Mind. :roll:

6. ___Intrapersonal_______ students can learn more quickly by personalising new words and grammar from the start. :?
KARN&PE

Post by KARN&PE »

ACTIVITY 1and 2
The most true answers in category styles of learning English are the "visuan senses". Because...
-I sometimes draw pictures/diagram to help me remember something we have studied.
Activity 3
Answer there are 9 intelligences ........
visual/spatial
verbal/linguistic
mathematical/logical
bodily/kinaesthetic
musical/rhythmic
intrapersonal
interpersonal
naturalist
existentialist

Answer Howard Gardner

Answer bodily
Answer relationships
Answer tests
Answer Howard
Answer groundbreaking
Answer Intrapersonal
ACTIVITY 4
It's difficult for me but I'll try it for my mom.
Thank you.........
KARN&PE

Professional English - styles karn(48470508)&pe(48470389

Post by KARN&PE »

ACTIVITY 1and 2
Activity 3
Answer there are 9 intelligences ........
-visual/spatial
-verbal/linguistic
-mathematical/logical
-bodily/kinaesthetic
-musical/rhythmic
-intrapersonal
-interpersonal
-naturalist
-existentialist

Answer Howard Gardner

Answer= bodily
Answer= relationships
Answer= tests
Answer= Howard
Answer= groundbreaking
Answer= Intrapersonal
ACTIVITY 4
=It's difficult for me but I'll try it for my mom.
Thank you.........
sasooknu

ProEng-Styles/Jikzow+Tang/0195+0423

Post by sasooknu »

:D Activity 1+2+4 :D

:D Activity 3 :D
* :twisted: :twisted: 9 intelligences
- :shock: Visual/Spatial
- :shock: Verbal/Linguistic
- :shock: Mathematical/Logical
- :shock: Bodily/Kinaesthetic
- :shock: Musical/Rhythmic
- :shock: Intrapersonal
- :shock: Interpersonal
- :shock: Naturalist
- :shock: Existentialist

* :twisted: :twisted: Howard Gardner

* :arrow: bodily
* :arrow: relationships
* :arrow: tests
* :arrow: Howard
* :arrow: groundbreaking
* :arrow: Intrapersonal

:P Thank You Very Much :P
Tharinee

"Proeng-styles" naam & aom 0140*0072

Post by Tharinee »

Activity 1-2-4
The most category style of learning English of us is "the auditory senses".
1. I find it easy to remember the words.
2. I love doing exercises in class with myfriend.
3. I phrases from listening exercises and take a lot of notes.
4. I enjoy speaking english with myfriend in the class.
5. I often highlight/underline important words.

Activity 3
:D 9 intelligences
Visual/Spatial
Verbal/Linguistic
Mathematical/Logical
Bodily/Kinaesthetic
Musical/Rhythmic
Intrapersonal
Interpersonal
Naturalist
Existentialist

:D Howard Gardner

:D bodily
:D relationships
:D tests
:D Howard
:D groundbreaking
:D Intrapersonal
Tharinee

"Proeng-styles" mai& aif 0133/0171

Post by Tharinee »

Activity 1-2-4
The most category style of learning English of us is the auditory senses
1. I often highlight/underline important words.
2. I find it easy to remember the words.
3. I phrases from listening exercises and take a lot of notes
4. I love doing exercises in class with myfriend
5. I often highlight/underline important words.

Activity 3
9 intelligences
Visual/Spatial
Verbal/Linguistic
Mathematical/Logical
Bodily/Kinaesthetic
Musical/Rhythmic
Intrapersonal
Interpersonal
Naturalist
Existentialist

Howard Gardner

bodily
relationships
tests
Howard
groundbreaking
Intrapersonal
phummai

Re:Proeng,styles;puy+oil // 0065 & 0096

Post by phummai »

Activity1+2+4 The category styles of learning English of us is the auditory senses.
Because...
:o I learn best when the teacher expains something to me.
:o I enjoy speaking to the other students in class in english.
:o I love doing listening exercises in class
:o I like singging in class.
:o I find it easy to remember the words and phrases from listening exercises and songs we have listened to in class.

activity 3
:P visual/spatial
:P verbal/linguistic
:P mathematical/logical
:P bodily/kinaesthetic
:P musical/rhythmic
:P interpersonal
:P naturalist
:P existentialist

:P Howard Gardner :P

1. The bodily/kinesthetic intelligence is shown by students who enjoy acting things out. 8)

2. Interpersonal intelligence can be broken down into four subcategories: leadership, friendship, repairing ______relationships____, social analysis.

3. In the old days IQ __tests[/u]________ were used to test people's intelligence.

4. _____Howard_____ Gardner proposed the theory of Multiple Intelligences.

5. In 1983 Gardner published his ____groundbreaking ______ book, Frames of Mind.

6. ___Intrapersonal_______ students can learn more quickly by personalising new words and grammar from the start. :?[/quote]

:evil: It very difficult :evil: