The category styles are the auditory senses.
we learn best when the teacher explains something to us.
we love doing listening exercises in class.
we find it easy to remember the words and ohrases from listening exercises and songs we have listened to in class.
we are a good at makeingthings.
we take a lot of notes
1. How many 'Intelligences' are mentioned in the text?
There are 9 Intelligences.....
2. Who originated the idea of Multiple Intelligences ?
3. What is the answer to the Quick Quiz ?
1. The __bodily_/kinesthetic intelligence is shown by students who enjoy acting things out.
2. Interpersonal intelligence can be broken down into four subcategories: leadership, friendship, repairing
_relationships_, social analysis.
3. In the old days IQ _tests_ were used to test people's intelligence.
4. _Howard_ Gardner proposed the theory of Multiple Intelligences.
5. In 1983 Gardner published his _groundbreaking_ book, Frames of Mind.
6. ___Intrapersonal_____ students can learn more quickly by personalising new words and grammar from the start.
It is more important than knowing in class becuse sometime leaning have to find a new information and leaning in class is dull and repetitiously. We like leaning this styles. It make support oneself active and intelligent or the word.